Romance Free Stories

Use this thread to suggest stories without romance or optional romance. Feel free to promote your own story if they have these traits!

If the story has no romance, you can suggest it.
If the story has romance that can be avoided, you can suggest it.
If the story has romance for character other than the main character but follows the two rules above, you can suggest it.

5 Likes

what if it’s very minor romance in it? but isn’t apart of the major plot?

2 Likes

It’s not a romance free story if it has minor romance.

1 Like

Feel free to check out mind haha :smiley:

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Adventure/Fantasy (No romance from MC. Just 0.1 romance of a particular character in Episode 5 but other than that…zero)
Story style: Secret Surprise :wink:
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

2 Likes

I will definitely try that! And by romance free I mean no or optional romance for the MC, it’s fine for other characters to have romance.

1 Like

Hi, feel free to check out mine
Title Rose
Author Jojo
Genre Mystery
Style Ink
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?

1 Like

Is this optional romance? Or is it forced?

BUT what if it’s like tiny As shit like ya only see maybe 3 lines of some type of love mentioned then never again?

What kind of love? Do you mean someone mentioning it or something?

Some romance and some mystery and action

Are you able to choose to not read the romance part?

No

Oh.

like uh the audience finds out the MC’s close friend/coworker is in love with the MC (the MC doesn’t know) but she doesn’t want to tell him for many reasons. there will be chances for love. but it’s not mandatory and can be avoided

That is okay.

1 Like

This thread is specifically for recommending or promoting stories that have no romance or romance that can be avoided, and your story has romance that cannot be avoided. Your story deserves to be promoted despite this, and there are many threads on these forums where you can promote your story. You can simply type in “promote your story” or make a new thread where you can talk about your story.

2 Likes

Detenu by @J.Miley
Thriller, no romance.

1 Like

The Infected by Caitoriri (I’m not sure if I spelled that right :persevere:

If I’m remembering correctly she has you select your sexual preference at the beginning and if you choose asexual all romantic choices are hidden. On top of that the story is amazing all around. 10/10 would always recommend.

4 Likes

omg thank you! :heart: Also, you totally spelt it right. XD
And you’re correct; you choose your sexuality right at the start and it assigns you a flag (either straight, lesbian, bisexual or asexual) and any romantic options in later chapters are displayed depending on which flag you gained. So if you chose the “asexual” option, then romantic choices just won’t show up for you, and you’re free to try and survive the zombie apocalypse in peace, without worrying about accidentally choosing to flirt, or suddenly being flirted with. :joy:

3 Likes

No problem! You deserve it tbh :bouquet: Whoo! I’m so glad I spelled it right. :rofl:

Major respect for the inclusion! I’m honestly gonna max out my replays and choose a different sexuality each time because I love seeing different branches of a story.

And because I just love the story that much :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes