Romance-Looking For Stories To Review

I would LOVE feedback on my story!

I’m new to creating stories for Episode, so I know I still have a long way to go, but I try to make up for that with the actual story itself being interesting and typo-free!

Here is the info:

TITLE: "The Ex"
AUTHOR: shanferg

If you haven’t already, check out The Ex by shanferg! It’s a romantic drama that stars Dannika, a big city girl forced to move to a small town her senior year of high school when her father gets a job offer he can’t refuse. She quickly makes friends and finds love, but her new boyfriends crazy ex is out to get her at every turn! Can Dannika make it through her senior year without Corey destroying her life? Read to find out!

Hey it’s amber__episode

Amber Thompson

yes, @anby.episode

Hey!

I’m updating my reviews to focus only on the 1st episode of a story. While I’d like to be able to read all 3, I can’t regularly fit three full episodes in my schedule. I’m sorry in advance for any that I’ve disappointed.

On the positive side, I will be reviewing episodes much more frequently so you won’t have to wait long for feedback. I’m aiming to have feedback within 48 hours or less, with my schedule permitting.

Thanks for understanding!!

Hello!

Thank you for creating this thread, I would like to get feedback from you. :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

Name of Story: Reasons Why He Left
Author Name: Irong Lee
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5453378018213888
Genre: Romance
Instagram: @ironglee.episode

Description: You cannot forget your nice and considerate ex-boyfriend who walked out on you without any explanation, but when he comes back into your life, you find out he is not the person he used to be… A story about secrets, relationships, love, and Chinese mythology. [Customize characters and choices matter]

Hi Guys!

Just an update, I’m going to posting reviews solely on my Instagram. I will check this thread occasionally for requests, but the best way to ask for a review is to DM me on Instagram @penspaperanddreams.

Thanks and I’m so looking forward to your stories!

I really need to improve my story I would greatly appreciate a review, thanks :blush:
Name: Art of Desire
Author: Joqueena
Genre: Romance
Summary: A love for art but a stronger desire for each other. Will they be able to quench their thirst or will mishaps break them
Style: ink
Published: yes
Instagram: Joqueena_stories (feel free to follow me)
Episodes: 3
Questions: Story too long?
Is the plot interesting enough?
Are the directives good?
Are the characters explained properly
Is the genre more comical or romance?
Is the story understandable?
Link
Art of Desire

Hi your review is in your inbox

@Ryan please close this thread

I’m only accepting contest entry requests. Thanks!

Closing per OP request :v:t2: