Romance or Drama story description help needed

I need someone to write my story description, HELP please!!

The basic plot:
Ivanita is an assassin , best woman fighter and only her brother and 2 best friend know bout that… She go to high school even tho her dad didn’t want that cause he is a mafia boss!! Everyone thought that The Man was a real man who was very powerful and good !! People didn’t know that the man was Ivanita… and then a boy named Xolio soon to be mafia boss with powerful father and Xolio will go to the same school as Ivanita …They will have to stay together because their family will work together…I’m sorry their are more!

If I use your description, I’ll mention you on my ig and give you a shout out on ig too…

Thank you :heartpulse:

1 Like

I know this isn’t the best but I tried…

When Ivanita and Xolio are forced to work together they discover secrets, underground fighting and learn that not everyone is as innocent as they look. Will they survive in this cruel mafia world?

1 Like

Heyy I love it but the the thing is that Xolio will find out about Ivanita being the mafia boss daughter but Ivanita already know everythinh on Xolio cause she is a the best hacker, assassin and fighter.

1 Like

Oh… ok… Sorry I couldn’t help! :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

No thank you so much I love it but the description won’t match my story!! :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.