Romance sport stories recommendations

Hii im looking for romance stories with sports! Like when the love interest is like a football player or baseball or basketball or something like that! It could be in high school, college or when the li plays professionally. I prefer limelight stories, with full cc, point system or choices that matter, long chapters or long stories, and with one li. Here are some examples:
jaded love
hooked
stay the night (kinda)
the perfect player
sweet little unforgettable thing (im currently reading this one but im not loving it yet)
scoring your heart
jumpshot
home run (i tried it but i stopped reading it because everything happened so fast, is it good?)

please leave your story or story recommendations in the comments! It doesn’t have to be only about sports, i just like when the mc goes to the li games and stuff like that! thanks!!

1 Like

Operation: Quarterback (the real one)
Unscruplous Desires
The Perfect Player
Sin Bin
Jump Shot
League,Love,Lies
Leagally Clueless
Play Me

Hey! Here’s my story if you would like:
Title: Still Strong
Ig: eps.writes
Author name: LyraE
Genera: romance
Style: limelight
Description: A successful athlete, and a CEO. A former quarterback; now her manager. Their worlds aren’t as different as they thought… Or will they both drown in their own darkness?
Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/5379372443959296

I also recommend operation quarterback (not the episode written one but the original one)
Thank you!

1 Like

Here’s my first story :heart: :smiley:
Feel free to read if your interested :smiley:
Title: Those Not So Sweet Boys
Genre : Romance, Drama
Instagram @epi.alexa_
Description : Jeon dropped his wallet while running into Aria at College. She want’s an apology from him. But he’s part of a tight-knit group and none of them are ever in class. Until one day she find’s out that she has to tutor all 6 guys.
Cover
Those_Not_So_Sweet_Boys_posterThumb_XGCHwBFAsL
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5837394657607680