Romance stories? Ink only!

I really like college romance stories. Romance stories in general really but no mafia/action. I just feel like there’s so many action romance. So drop your fav college romance/ just romance or stories you’ve written that are romance!!
P.s i do prefer ink only plz

7 Likes

Hi @Qwueen

You may check out my story it’s romantic-drama-comedy if you want :blush:
It’s in ink and involve no mafia

Thanks! Added it to favorites!!

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

Hey! A few favorites I have are as listed :arrow_down:

• Godsend by Winhree
  • Bad Professor by Tina
  • The Tutor by Jasmin Dee
  • The Lovely One by Naemi Tiana
  • Being Perfect by Arrows

I apologize that most aren’t in a college setting… but they are good romance stories nonetheless ! Let me know if you enjoyed them as much as I did. :blush:

Doesn’t have to be just college setting!! But I’ll check these out for sure thanks!

Dark good looks- Kelly Lu.

1 Like

I can recommend

Make Up Your Mind by @BarS

The directing is on point and mafia isn’t in sight, instead there is a lot of wholesomeness there :heart::heart:

1 Like

Hmmm, check out Speak by @J.Miley . Also, Cupid’s Arrow: Curmudgeon by Kate Island, I couldn’t stop laughing at it!

1 Like

Maybe you like my story? :slight_smile:

Author: Lili Star
Genre: Romance/Comedy/Drama
Episodes: 12, but more are coming soon!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671279079948288

1 Like

Maybe you’ll like mine? It does have action in it, however :two_hearts:
insta @simpxzee_
TITLE- Awoken
Genre- Fantasy, romance
Chapters so far -6
Plot- Awoken from a 200 years curse, Blaze finds himself battling between revenge and his growing feelings for the one who holds nothing but hatred for him. Will he end his millennium-long battle and find love along the way or lose everything trying?

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5489696718389248

Remember Me by Mila. Not specifically college, starts as adults and flashes back to high school, but very well written.

1 Like

I have a completed drama/romance, available in Ink & Limelight (and they’re in university).
This is it if you fancy giving it a try :kissing_heart:

Stay

Description: She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LI’s but full CC for other supporting characters. (CC is optional too, if you prefer not to :kissing_heart:)

Chapters: 30 (Complete).

Covers:

The links for all my stories is here -

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart:@kiki.writes.things

2 Likes

Here are a few popular ones…
Attracted to the Nerd
Warm me up
The Shaw Brothers
The New Girl
Complicated

Who did ur covers ? :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

They’re both done by @winnieankita (on Instagram) she’s absolutely amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

Oh my god, I absolutely love you!! TYSM GIRL

1 Like

You Were Mine, Your Secret Admirer, The Plus One, If Only, Journal To You, Iridescent, Tell Me About Me, Happy Thoughts, We Are Lost, Friends Without Benefits, The Boiling Point, After We Met, are all ink romances!

3 Likes

Heart Over Wheels - Eleanor
365 Days (To Find Love) - Eleanor
Make Up Your Mind - Bar S.
Attracted to the Nerd - Zen
A Second Chance - Megan
Iridescent - Indigo
Changes - Kylie

Hi Qwueen!!

I’d love for you to check out my story!!

Title : My Three Wishes

Genre : Romance

Style : Ink

Episodes : 7 (On Going)

Instagram : @odessa_episode

Description : Morgan is a shy, sweet girl who has had a tragic past, but she tried real hard to forget that past and push it away. But when she reconnects with Conner, a childhood love, the past will slowly creep back into her life. As she stands between the past and Conner, she will have to make a choice: will she stay stuck in the past, or move towards the future.

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6623295514148864

And thank you for making this thread with the invitation to share story suggestions. :blush:

1 Like