Romance stories recommendations pls

hi im looking for limelight romance stories, but not mafia ones! i dont really like them. i prefer stories with one love interest and with choices. thank you!!

12 Likes

Finding Sunshine by Bri is really good!

2 Likes

Hello. I think youโ€™ll like this. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: Belonging Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance (a bit of drama)
Chapters: 9 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the queen bee who rules the school with an iron fist. He is a nerd new to your hive. When she finds out who he actually is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

1 Like

10000% recommend โ€œToothbrushโ€ itโ€™s amazing you will get good laughs plus romance :heart_eyes: :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Hi, I just published a limelight romance! :relaxed:

Description:
You want him, he wants her.
The perfect solution for you two? Playing Cupid together.
But what if the one to really aim for has been right under your noses?

Other LL romances I recommend:
-Toothbrush
-The Big Oh (romcom) by @amepisode
-Escaping Hollywood by @nals
-With or Without You
-The Bridesmaid
-Butterfly Kisses
-The Curiosity of Love

1 Like

My story has romance and comedy
SWY:Golden Chef

Genre: Comedy

Story description:- Hugo is a passionate chef who wants to be the next golden chef and he finally manged to be a part of. it unfortunately, he paired with Zoey who doesnโ€™t know how to cook!

CC

Style:- LL

Li:- 1

Episodes: 3

-choices matter

-point system

-mini games

-Advanced directing

IG: @flare_888

Cover

Link

1 Like

Hello! :yay: Looks like my story fits for you! I hope you give me a shot. :hugs:

Title: ๐’๐–๐˜: ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐Œ
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.author
Genre: Adventure, Romance, Comedy, Drama
Style: Limelight
Story Description: Clarissa just wanted a Christmas vacation with her friends. Before her friends, her childhood crush who hates her arrived with the storm & stuck in the chalet. Will they survive?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4967402920411136

Stay Safe :butterfly:

2 Likes

My story is a lighthearted Rom-Com with choices that matter :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

๐“๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž: ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Š๐‘’ ๐บ๐‘œ

๐†๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐ž: ๐‘…๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ฆ

๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐—ผ๐ง: ๐ด โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’. ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฆ, โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘–๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก. ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ , ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘ก?

๐…๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ: ๐ถ๐ถ, ๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ , ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก, ๐ด๐‘‘๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐ท๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”, ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘š๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘ฆ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘š, ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ท๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ 

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐‘…๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐พ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก (๐‘€๐ถ) & ๐ฟ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘Ž ๐‘Š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘› (๐ฟ๐ผ)

๐‚๐—ผ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’

๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐—บ: @๐‘ก๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘œ.๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ 

๐‹๐ข๐ง๐ค:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: SWY: Wherever We Go

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

2 Likes

Hey livsours,

Read my stories โ€˜For HIS Sakeโ€™, โ€˜The Runaway Groomโ€™ (1% in this story is about mafia, the other 99% about the MC and LI :wink: ) and/or โ€˜Cat Paws And Wolf Clawsโ€™.

Number 1:

NEW STORY โ†’

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: โ€˜Cat Paws And Wolf Clawsโ€™
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choicesโ€ฆ Female MC Male LI

Number 2:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: โ€˜For HIS Sakeโ€™
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet himโ€ฆ Your LIโ€ฆ :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

Hello!
Hereโ€™s my story. :slight_smile:
Itโ€™s a slow burn romance, hope youโ€™ll like it.

Thank you!

1 Like

You can check out my story

NAME; Heat Waves

Chapters: 3 (ongoing)

GENRE: Romance, Comedy

CC, Choices

Hey @livsours :two_hearts: If u want u can check mineโ€ฆ It is fantasy romanceโ€ฆ
It has full cc, point based choices, minigames, art scenes(in next episodes)
Story name - Destined vampires
Genre - fantasy
Description - A Vampire Princess strong, independent enough to take the throne but is in no need of any king. In the process of becoming Queen, will she meet someone whom she is destined to?

Cover

hey you can read mine
Here is my story<3
Title: Tempted By Him
Author: sstories.x
Genre: Romance (Mafia story)
Episodes: 4 (more coming)
Style: Limelight, (Full CC)
Description: Cold, Ruthless and not to mention Dangerous. Ajax Santos is everything Leane should avoid but what happens when they meet eyes and engage in a unforgettable night of passion? [LL, CC]
Cover:
Untitled (1)
due to some complications i donโ€™t have an instagram account yet.

You can read mineโ€ฆIt has choices and advanced directing
My story:
FELL FOR YOU

WRITER-ALISHKA

NO. OF CHAPTERS OUT-4

Description-Your life was perfect or at least it seemed to be until he set foot in your life. In this war between heart and mind will you let your guard downโ€ฆ???

Customization-Full for both LI and MC

COVER BY-@Isabella.write

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: FELL FOR YOU

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

You can read mine, itโ€™s got 1 love interest with choices that matter

:cherry_blossom: Title: FAKING IT

:cherry_blossom: Author: Amber

:cherry_blossom: Cover:

Screenshot_2021-10-05-14-59-45-239

:cherry_blossom: Genre: Drama, Romance, Comedy

:cherry_blossom: Style: LimeLight (LL)

:cherry_blossom: Description:

You desperately need a job. And you soon find one. But whatโ€™s worse? You join with someone elseโ€™s identity.

:cherry_blossom: Features:

• Art scenes

• All choices free

:cherry_blossom: Story Link

:cherry_blossom: My Instagram (For Sneek Peeks and Updates):

https://www.instagram.com/ar_episodes/

3 Likes

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Romance /Fantasy
Episode 39 Completed
Instagram @joxilove.write
Description Chances are, youโ€™ll meet an enchanting stranger. But behind the handsome man lies a dark and thrilling secret. Will you tempt fate and unravel his mystery? CC/ART
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

1 Like

Hope you like it :blush: :heart:
Story : The dreams of joy
Genre : Romance/Drama
Chapters : 3 (more to come)
Description : Maya lives in a small village of India , where people believe in old customs and
superstitions .She is forced to get married . Will she be able to fulfil her dreams?? (CC)(LL)
Instagram : @sparklejd_31
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5829686140010496
Cover :
THE DREAMS OF JOY

1 Like

Perhaps youโ€™ll be interested in an adventure/romance story with good amount of humour? :blush::two_hearts:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 11 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a flirty, party boy who is nothing but trouble!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

Here are some stories that I liked, hopefully you will find something to your liking as well :blush::hugs:

Romance LL Recommendations
  1. CEOs Donโ€™t Play by Belle

2. Ever Since New York by Lina Sofia (Wesson)

3. Finding Sunshine by Bri

4. Always, I Married A Millionaire and Stay the Night by earlgreytea

5. Somewhere Along the Way by Coni B.

6. Iridescent by Indigo

7. Longing & Greed by Lori

8. FALL FOR ME and MAID FOR YOU by Alex Light

9. Never Cry Wolf by Frankii Cash

10. Maybe Someday by Akanksha S.

11. SINFUL by Trisha

12. The Capitalist by JasmineLilac

13. Love Me Black & Blue, MY SKATER LOVER by effy ameer

14. Eat Me Up by Heli

15. Bite My Tongue by Alphan

16. Exploring Temptation by Millie.S

17. Back to You by Cher

18. Forever Yours by KYLIE

I have a couple of stories! One is completed and the other is still ongoing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Eternity Love

Title: Eternity Love
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Mystery
Description: The college youโ€™re attending is surrounded by a huge mystery. Many have failed, now, itโ€™s up to you to solve this! (CC, LL, 1LI) It also uses point system
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6562333272506368

A Dragon's Tale

Title: A Dragonโ€™s Tale
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Description: After the fall of your kingdom, a king from a neighboring country offered his help. You donโ€™t seem to trust him at first. What would you start? A love story or a war?
Additional Notes: It uses point system and there are some mini games too
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4826963415597056

1 Like