Romance story🦋put yours too💫

Heroic: ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏɴ

ᴘᴜʙʟɪꜱʜᴇᴅ - 3 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀꜱ

ᴛʀᴀɪʟᴇʀ - ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏɴ

Story Link- Episode Writer Portal

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄover-

Title: Enchanted By You
Genre Romance

Full CC for MC + Name CC & Full Cc for Love interest.
Choices that Matter and Pointsystem

𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Miles is a single father who believes his chance at love dies with his wife. Tess is an eccentric optimistic who moved to England to start a new life away from the tragedy of her failed relationship. The two meet by chance and discover that sometimes even at our darkest moments fate will step in and show us the light. Or in this case, show them that love is possible even if first appears as lust…

Link: Episode Writer Portal

X Honey

Hello please check out my story too. It means so much to me
I also do R4R
Name: The Foreteller
author: Dreamer in Shadows
genre: mystery comedy
description: Neviah sees weird dreams when she’s sleeping. Can she use her ability to find out the truth about her early life with the help of a friend?
link:Episode Writer Portal

Epic cover by Episode.Anika

SS of In-Game Title Page (filter version)

Genre:
Sci-fi, Fantasy

Style:
Limelight (LL)

Description:
Persecuted for being a mage, Zedyn has been on the run from the law for years. With the help of a snarky fugitive, will Zedyn gather the courage to fight for life and liberty?

Fun Stuff:
:alpaca: Choose Gender
:alpaca: Limited MC CC
:alpaca: One LI (the story takes place over a couple days, so it’s a strangers-to-crush relationship that has an impact on the story’s ending)
:alpaca: Points
:alpaca: Choices Matter
:alpaca: 4 Endings
:alpaca: My Weird Sense of Humor
:alpaca: Savage Glasses
:alpaca: Advanced Directing
:alpaca: Cheap Gem Choices (You don’t have to spend any if you don’t want to, though)
:alpaca: Minigames

1 Like

Title: Heroic: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

Rosa is unemployed, single, and living with a nightmare sister. Will her life turn around, when she falls for Seven Wilson - a hot security manager, but who’s impossible to get?

(Full cc, points-based choices, dressing games, mini games, bonus scenes, character points, artwork)

Some Kind Of Bliss link

1 Like

Title : Craving Your Blood
Genre : Romance
M/F LIs
Description : To maintain peace with the humans in town, Diana must pretend to be a normal human being with her worse enemy. Can she handle the hotness and not fall in love, or get killed?
Link Episode Writer Portal
Instagram @joxilove.write

1 Like

Hello! Thanks for the thread! This is my new romance story! It’s romance with drama and fantasy! Vampire’s love story!
Tittle: Taste Like Drug
Episodes: 9
Genre: Romance
Description: You are a young girl, leaving what haunts you behind, starting a new life. But what happens when you meet a hot guy with dark secrets? Dangerous tracks of love comes between you…
Style: LL
Cover:

Thank you, in advance!
For more follow me on ig: @theo.stories

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!

I just uploaded my first story. I would be highly grateful if you give it a read!

STORY NAME: Fallen Too Far
AUTHOR: Vaani
GENRE: Romance
STYLE: Limelight
DESCRIPTION:
You’re a small town girl who got admission in the most prestigious high school of Los Angeles. Will sparks fly when you meet a guy who tends to have his own secrets? Find out in this thrilling romantic story of all time!
posterThumb_v2_romance

1 Like

1 Like

Hey! Thank you for this thread! :grin:

Link to my story:

Name: “Love Is A Fake”.

Author: Julie B.

Description:

By one misunderstanding, you’re stuck in a fake relationship with a new sassy girl in your school. How will you two cope with playing this twisted game and where will it lead you?

1 Like

I up to r4r
** Title** LOVE WITH YOUR HEART
Author Queen Trish
Genre LGBTQ/ Romance
Story Description A blind boy who has his supportive best friend by his side at all cost. What happens when his parents get him a babysitter he would later fall in love with?
LINK Episode Writer Portal
What to expect
Male MC
One Male LI
CC for MC and LI
Choice Matter
Cover

2 Likes

Tysm for this thread, my story is a mystery but has lots of elements of romance in it too. It has 3 chapters out now

Author: Llamadrama
Title: Mystery of Cherry Street
Genre: Mystery
Description: Supermodels: Katie and her two best friends move into a house together, but strange things start happening. Will she uncover the mysteries of Cherry Street? And maybe find love? LL

• No CC
  • No gem choices besides support the author at the end
  • Mystery/horror/drama/romance all in one!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Mystery of Cherry Street

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Mystery_of_Cherry_Street_posterThumb_J4tm24KYRl

1 Like

Rise In Darkness! Chapter 1-3 are Out Now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
The story description: Kory Nevada is always competitive and focused. Until she’s given an opportunity she has to take to be free from Snake’s control, will she win or lose being to her emotions for MJ?
My Instagram: @Wonder_C_Writes
Link to Rise In Darkness: Episode Writer Portal
210824597_945430889570341_3783837846640036059_n

1 Like

Hey, everyone I hope you’re doing well :heart:

I have recently published four new chapters of my story

Story : Catch me before I fall
Style : Limelight
Genre : Romance
(which also includes comedy, drama and action )
LI : only one
Choices : not much
Chapters published : 1-20 chapters out now Season 1 with Early Access

If anyone would like to follow me on my Instagram it’s @sun.shine_stories

Description : Zara went through a rough path as a child and have become stronger. Can hot, charming Asher Jones try to change her mind about love? or will he Catch her before she fall’s (Cc/1LI)

With new story cover
along with the link if anyone would like to check it out!

Title: Don’t Fall

Description: Senior year of college is supposed to be the best year ever, that is until Amoura takes a liking to a new student with a deadly secret. CC/ARTSCENES

Genre: Romance

Chapters: Ongoing 16 published

My Instagram: @/sincity.episode

Cover:

Hello All🤍
This Is kind of my first story and I recently published the 24th episode! My story is called “The Dons Favorite Singer”

Story Name- The Dons Favorite Singer
Genre- Romance
Description- “The Don” finds his mystery girl on a random Thursday night, “bb Singers’” past follows her along with The Don, as he tries to unravel her mysterious life.
Status- Ongoing
Style- LL
CC
No gem choices at all

Link down below

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Don’s Favorite Singer

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

For BTS or updates follow my Instagram: zumine_epi

Peace and Love - Zumine LeOlivie <3

Hello there, Thank you for the trend :two_hearts:
My story is a romance high school.I would be grateful If you want to check on it : two_hearts: :smile:
I’m close to hit 10K : :pleading_face:
I would love to have feedback :white_heart:
Mystery, drama, romance
Story Title: Dear Little Nerd
Author name : mama.writes
IG : mla.epi
Genre: Romance/ Drama

Story Description: Maeva has always had the label of the perfect nerd in her high school…
But what happens when she catches the attention of her ultimate crush, the most popular guy in high school?
ONE LI / FULL CC
Link :

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Dear Little Nerd [In revamp]

Thank you so much for this thread!

Title: Crimes and Love (LL)
Genre: romance story
About: You’re a famous singer who meets mafia capo Charlie Glaviano. Will this work or is it too risky to be together? Well, what happens when your ex comes back with a memory eraser…?

There’s one love interest and full CC for the MC and love interest + one opportunity to customize the MC’s brother and aunt

The link to my story is here: Episode Writer Portal

I hope you guys read and enjoy my story!
Instagram: @episode.kaiaa

Thank you for this thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:
Both of my stories are thrillers and have a romantic subgenre genre :wink:.

Story Link: Desperation Story Link
Episodes: 6 (ONGOING)

:beach_umbrella: Into The Abyss
Story Link: Into The Abyss Story Link
Episodes: 5 (ONGOING)

Thank you so much for the thread!
Title: Fake Friends
Genre: Drama
About: Your parents leave town and when they do you make a lot of friends who turn out to be fake… Will you avoid them or will you fall into their traps?

Here’s the link to my episode story: Episode Writer Portal

My instagram: @episode.raynaa
Hope you guys enjoy Fake Friends!