Romance story suggestions

Hello! I’m looking for stories in limelight with customizable mc’s and love interest. I like romantic stories or anything pertaining to that. I’ve read rockstar next door, my alien lover, wicked sins, and things similar to those . If anyone has any good suggestions i really need new stories!! Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Her Books, His Billions by J.J

1 Like

here are a few that I love (romance stories):

• The Fool Card by M.Jordan (full customization)
  • Toothbrush by Lucky (full customization)
  • The Dream and the Dreamer by Nour D. (no customization)
  • Dare to Dream by Sarah Robbins (limited customization)
  • Stolen Moments by Indigo (no customization)
  • BITTERSWEET WOUNDS by CERI. (no customization)
  • After We Met by Tay (no customization)
  • US AT MIDNIGHT by CERI. (no customization)
  • Iridescent by Indigo (no customization)

I’m just going to note that although a lot of my suggestions don’t offer customization, they are absolutely amazing stories in every other aspect. For me at least, I don’t care about the customization part as much because it’s drowned out by the beautiful scripts and precise directing skills. I highly recommend all these stories equally as much :))

2 Likes

Im currently reading this and it’s so good! Can’t wait for more episodes!

1 Like
  • Stray Heart
  • The Rockstar next door
  • Rockstar Roomate
  • Jaded love
    These are my favourite romances :slight_smile:

I actually have a romance story which is currently on hold but I am already coding new episodes :blush:
People still read and enjoy this story and maybe you will too, it would mean a lot to me if you could check it out! :blue_heart:

Title: All The Lights
Author: @annawepisode
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 12
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5662324858093568

Hey! If you’d like, you could maybe read mine? :heart:
Name : Bring Me To Life
Genre : Romance
No of episodes : 8 (more coming soon)
Description : Alessia swore to herself never to wear her heart on her sleeve again after the final straw. What happens when she meets the breathtaking Gilbert? Will she let him in?

I really really hope you like it! :pleading_face::pleading_face::blue_heart:

I recommend Through Music!

Brady is determined to find a way into Avalina’s guarded heart. And when words fail them, music speaks.

Hi! You could give my story a try.
It’s called ‘Unconditionally (FULL CC, CM)
Genre: ROMANCE/ Rom-com
Story description:
Sass-Queen, Almeira looks at love like it’s a plague. Will her arch-nemesis, Asher’s return change that? Does she have it in her to love someone unconditionally? (Rom-com, CC, LL, Choices Matter)

STORY LINK BELOW: :arrow_down:

“The Crush Project”
Go check it out :two_hearts:

Description: After receiving an anonymous love letter, you team up with your worst enemy to turn your crush into your boyfriend. (Mini Games included, full cc, comedy, choices matter)