Roni Reviews | Very Detailed First Episode Reviews {CLOSED 1 PENDING}

Hey everyone it’s Roni! I have recently created a thread for covers, intros and outros so if you would like one go and check it out! As you can see from the title i will be reviewing your stories. I will only be reviewing the first episode because if readers don’t enjoy the first episode they will most likely stop reading your story. I am a very honest reviewer so if your feelings get hurt easily you may want to find someone else. I will be giving out brutal constructive criticism in order to help you intice readers into continuing your story.

"You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression."-Will Rogers.

Please do not ask for a review if you’ve already asked on another thread and/or platform.

• I do not appreciate people wasting my time.
  • And honestly if you need 5+ people to review your story it just tells me you’re not very confident with what you’ve written.
  • Also please don’t just read your review and ignore it, i have given up my free time to read and review your story so the least you can do is thank me.

Please fill out the form below for a review of your first episode:

Review Form

Story Title:
Author Name:
Story Genre:
Story Description:
I will be extremely honest is that ok?: Yes/No

PLEASE READ.
Hey guys! I have indeed reopened reviews so feel free to reply with your story details.
Please please please don’t ignore your review! I cannot stress enough over how much effort i put into them! If people continue to ignore my effort i will stop reviewing stories, thankyou.

Thankyou! If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask :blush:.

Thank you for this!! :heart:

Story Title: Soccer Moms: Blast to the Future
Author Name: Winter05 with Episode Royalty
Customization?: Limited
Style: INK
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 6 [COMPLETE]
Story Description: All it takes is one shot to change your whole life. Win or lose, nothing will ever be the same.
Instagram Names: @winter05.episode with @penroyalty
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6395210318086144

I will be extremely honest is that ok?: Yes

~ Winter :snowflake:

Great thread but this shouldn’t be in the art resources section :slight_smile:

Hey, thanks for doing this!

Story Title: I’m So Confused
Author Name: Savanna W.
Story Genre: Drama
Story Description: She’s always been confused about boys, friends, drama and well…life. What happens when she loses her memory and is more confused than ever?
I will be extremely honest is that ok?: Mostly. I really should perfect this episode, so brutal honesty is needed.

Just to warn you, there is a lot of swearing in the episode from the beginning, so if you’re offended by that don’t read it. There’s already things in the episode that I know I need to change, such as the scene at the start. All constructive criticism will be taken and if you can, tell me what I need to change. Another warning, it does seem a lil’ cliche in this episode, but I promise it’s not in the other episodes. If you have any tips to fix this, can you please tell me? Thanks again :blush:

Btw, are you DMing us with the review and what exactly are you reviewing the most?

That was an unitentional mistake. Thanks for pointing it out!

I will post the review on here when i’m finished. I will review the whole first episode in alot of detail so i’ll be focusing on the main aspects of the story, and giving you constructive criticism. :heartpulse:

Okay, thank you! Would it be okay to DM me mine, if you do it? If not that’s fine, but I think I might prefer it :slightly_smiling_face: :two_hearts:

Of course! I’ll message you as soon as i’ve finished. :heartpulse:

Thanks again! :two_hearts:

Hi. Here’s our newest story, a Fantastical contest entry. :wink:

Story Title: Fantastical: Falling From Grace
Author(s): Episode Royalty (@Queen_Faith & @BLUE2109)
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight

Can we submit more than one review of a story from the same authors (different story, same authors)? :thinking:

~ :snowflake:

That’s fine :blush:

Hello. Here’s another one of our stories, which we’re trying to get more reads on. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Story Title: Surviving Love
Author(s): Episode Royalty (@WinterMoon05 & @Loversdelight)

Hey. Thank you for this! Here’s another one of our stories, again which we’re trying to get more reads on. :smile:

Story Title: Thorns
Author(s): Episode Royalty (@WinterMoon05 & @Liz_jc)

Hi, I’d love a review!

Story Title: Reformed
Author Name: Cordelia M
Story Genre: Romance (would appreciate advice on this actually… am considering moving it to mystery)
Story Description: Reformed bad girl falls for bad boy who reminds her of her past - cliché, right? But what if Violet isn’t truly reformed? What if she’s secretly still badder than Carter ever was?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4696324662099968
I will be extremely honest is that ok?: Yes (please be as brutally honest as possible/necessary!!)

Thank you so much!
Xx

Story Title: Lost Boy Lost Girl
Author Name: MrBitPlayer
Story Genre: Drama
Story Description: A lonely girl next door and troubled boy come closer together as challenges bring out the worse and best in them. [CC] [+perspectives+]
I will be extremely honest is that ok?: Yes, I don’t mind one bit. First impressions are key important.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6253275339161600

Hello @roniepisode !!! This is my first story on Episode! Hope you will like it :slight_smile:

Story title : Sandy and her Quadruplets
Author : RJ14
Genre : Comedy
Description : How can she survive with noisy and disobedient quadruplets? Will she finally find the father of her sons ? Here’s the crazy life of Sandy and her quadruplets!
I will be extremely honest is that ok? : Yes, because no one is perfect ! ( Just want to say sorry for my grammar. I’m correcting the mistakes :confused: )

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5337323130716160

Hey, thank you so much for creating this thread!
Title: Love Has No Color
Author: Brenda Adams
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 4
Description: Naturelle is finally able to attend public school for her senior year. She ends up meeting a charming boy that has dark family secrets What happens when those secrets get revealed?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5700092797779968
Honesty is okay.

Hi, @roniepisode!

Thank you very much for creating this thread, this is very kind of you! Constructive criticism is exactly what I am looking for!

If you are interested in reading a story with several mini-games and where CHOICES REALLY MATTER then, please, give my story a try. I promise, the story will keep you hooked :blush: Episode advocates recommended! (which has made me insanely happy. Go check their account for awesome recommendations if you haven’t yet!)

My story details:

Name of story: H & V: Fate
Author: Alex Af
Genre: Thriller
Episodes: 4 (completed)
Summary of story: Young ambitious journalist hunting down a powerful tycoon who has made a fortune based on lies. But who really is a villain here? Choices matter.
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6548486212681728
Instagram: @episode.alex.af

Fantastical: Worlds Collide
Story Title: Fantastical: Worlds Collide
Story Genre: Fantasy
Story Description: Judith is at an all time low life gets better but how?

This is so nice of you! Here’s my story info:
Title: Over Before You Know It
Author: Lizard
Description: You and your best friend make a suicide pact to go to the Grand Canyon and end it all together. Will you both really do it? Or will it be over before you know it?

It’s okay if you’re honest.

My instagram: @lizard.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6584190301765632