Roni's Cover & Intro/Outro Thread {CLOSED- 3 PENDING REQUESTS} ✨

Omg I cannot even express how much I love it - I had a vision and you fulfilled it completely. Thank you again!

Awe thank you so much!!

Like them?
No, I don’t like them.

I FREAKIN LOVE THEM.
THEY’RE SO FANTASTIC OH MY SWEET LORD AHSHSHDBELO YOU DID WAY BETTER THAN I THOUGHT YOU WOULD AND I’M SO GLAD I CHOSS YOU.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Hi I am on vacation now so if you post my covers I might not see it for a couple of days.:hearts:

I’M SO HAPPY TYSM!!! :sob::heartbeat:

Np! Thanks for letting me know :relaxed:

Oh my queen Roni, I know you are closed but I would like to request a few covers from you when you reopen :heart:

I’ll be prepared :wink: and all my love, your work is stunning & I love your art (I am pretty sure I would marry it…)

Of course, it won’t be long until i reopen! Thank you so much you’re so sweet :sob::revolving_hearts:

Aww and you’re so welcome :heart:

Covers for @Ally! {Let me know if you want me to make any minor changes} :star_and_crescent:

Hope you like them!!

Hi! I was wondering if my request was accepted? two people I requested art from blocked me and I wanted to know if mine was currently being made? If so, please get cancel my request. I discovered my story didn’t meet the guidelines so I had to come up with a new idea, but when your requests are open I definitely will request again!

Yes it was accepted i just haven’t started making it, i’ll be sure to cancel it. My requests will be open again soon!! :revolving_hearts:

Omg I am crying thank you so much they are so good! :hearts: