Roni's Cover & Splash Thread {CLOSED} ✨

No problem at all! Good luck with your other ideas :blush::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :purple_heart:

1 Like

I know this is closed, but I just want to say that you’re really good at this! <3

1 Like

Thank you so much! :hugs::two_hearts:

1 Like

No problem! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Oh can I ask for some quick text overlays?
They all need to be white cause the color of the background is black. And can it be kind of left to right cause the text will be moving in between lines.

• This story uses sound please turn your volume up

• Tap slowly to avoid errors

• This story is about Venus, not you

• Her beliefs and decisions might not reflect yours

*Any question please ask on my Instagram, in the fainmail, and/or check the FAQ at the end of each chapter

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

By left to right, do you mean you want each line as a separate text overlay for example “tap slowly” as one and “to avoid errors” as another? :two_hearts:

1 Like

Can I send them to you cause I don’t know how to capture a Picture on my Computer :relaxed:

Can I send them to you on my Phone cause I don’t know how to capture them on my laptop

Sure as long as you give me the exact details :blush::two_hearts:

I mean that it can not go like this cause it is going in between a thin narrow line.

Can’t you scale them down?

1 Like

I guess that is true, ok you can do whatever you want with them then. :hearts:

I’m sorry if if you can’t see the character that we’ll but can she be slapface_receive_angry

Can this character be dance_drop_it

lol I’m sorry I’m such a mess I’ll send you better pictures of the characters as soon as I get a chance

Wait, i thought your story was in INK?

1 Like

Wrong photos

I know your about to cut my head off but I changed the name to my Story into Age is just a number Please don’t kill me :sob: