Roni's Cover & Splash Thread {CLOSED} ✨

It doesn’t matter anymore as I am doing a different story

1 Like

I’ve decided to re-open this thread instead of locking it, feel free to request! :sparkles:

1 Like

Do you wanne make me o i don’t know how it is calling if you click here on my name there comes a pop up with my awards and stuf. If you say yes I give you my details.

xxx

Do you want a cover?

SOMETHING LIKE THIS

Image148
OR
THIS
d22d6cd73005c585fc73e3de0c55d52f4c73bf64_1_690x230

iREALLY LIKE THE SECOND ONE IT IS SOMETHING THAT I LIKE WITH ME BEHIND THE HEARTS AND A LOT OF HEARTS AND A LOT OF PURPLE AND SPRANKELS I CAN GET THE PHOTO PADE WITHOUT A BACKGROUND

XXX

1 Like

Ok yeah i can do something like that! Just give me the details :sparkles:

1 Like

Wait 5 minutes i have to look for the animation.

1 Like

Image19
Image20
Image21
I have also found some backgrounds, but they are not as beautiful as the second one and it might be a problem to adapt the color to a lighter form of purple and me behind those roses

images%20(4)

you can multiply the butterflies make small ones little ones with the rose the same you are free
and the the the text ’ welcome to my profile and much glitter.

thanks xxx

1 Like

Hi, can you make a cover for me?

1 Like

Good luck with your exams!

1 Like

Hey can you edit or draw custom poses?

1 Like
Intro\Outro Request Filled Form

Tittle: Mr Bond’s Murder
Should
1.What Intro/Outro would you like? (I actually want an artscene that I’ll use at the beginning of each episode.If the quality of your edit or art is good, I may use it as my story’s large cover as well, so make sure you do your best)
2.What Background would you like?
I’ll be PMing you an image.I want a similiar background of it.

3.How many characters?
Five (they should be standing like in pairs, 2 at the left and two at the right most corner and one character standing in the middle) Selena and Jason at the right but facing left and Mrs Bond and Maid at the left but Mrs Bond facing left and Maid facing right.

4.Cover Vibe/Aesthetic? (Dark,bright etc)
I don’t exactly understand by what’s your dark or bright here since you don’t post orders on your thread so i would like your example effect.

5.What outfit would you like?

6.What poses would you like?
1) Selena is facing left but her eyes on Jason and is holding the locket of her necklace while doing the animation idle_sad .The necklace locket must be of a ‘S’ shape as it’s a major clue in my story.

2) Jason doing animation shush while looking at Selena and standing at the right most corner.
**3)**Kevin standing in the middle and doing a confused animation (e.g mortified)

4) Mrs Bond standing at the left is doing animation talk_phone_angry

5) Maid is standing idle_sad

7.What is the author name?
Mystery Maker

8.Character details?
Selena
Skin colour: Dune
Eyebrows: Seductive Arch
hairstyle Fish tail Braid (Blond)
Eyes: Upturned Feline (white)
face: Defined heart
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Full Round (Black)

Mrs Bond
Skin: olive
Eyebrows: Classic Natural
Hair: Messy Pixie (platinum blonde)
Eyes: Upturned Natural (Brown)
Face: Square
Nose:Square
Mouth: Mature medium (orange crush)

Just let me know whether my request is accepted or not?

1 Like

Hey I really need a Cover And I looked at you Examples and saw How Talented you are do you mind making me one

Thank you! Yes of course i’ll make you a cover :sparkles:

Thank you so Much did you get the details that I had sent to you

No i haven’t had a message from you, You can just comment the details here and i’ll get started :blush:

Can the Girl be in the Front and the Boy is in the Back and he’s holding a rose

Can this Be my Background and in some way can you make it rain

Yes i can do that, would you like both the covers (small and large) and what is your story title and the author name?

Yas small and Large Story Title: Broken Faith Author: Gianniwrites