RoomPicker Game script help

Okay so I’m working on my 2nd chapter and I have a scene where if the character guesses the riddle choice correctly, they unlock an additional choice of which room they want. (They get first pick of the room) And if not they get the leftover room…

I am having a few errors and problems trying to script it…

Can anyone help me?

Current script:

label RIDDLEGAME

@zoom on 46 404 to 253% in 0

SNOWY (cough)
A-hem.

SNOWY (talk_suggest)
I am an odd number, take away a | bold | letter | reset | and I become even.

@zoom reset AND MAIN is arms_crossed

SNOWY (talk_think)
What number am I?

choice “Seven.” {

MAIN (talk_call_out)
Seven!

SNOWY (talk_excited_point_fast)
Correct, you get first pick of the rooms!

sound applause_smallcrowd

@SNOWY is talk_happy_agree AND MARCUS faces left AND MARCUS is applaud_loop AND ESTELLA is applaud_loop AND KHRISTIANA faces right AND KHRISTIANA is applaud_loop AND KHRISTIANAMOM faces right AND KHRISTIANAMOM is applaud_loop AND OCTAVIA is applaud_loop AND YVONNE is applaud_loop AND SNOWY is applaud_loop AND DUCHESS faces left AND DUCHESS is applaud_loop AND ANNABELLO is applaud_loop AND DELILAH is applaud_loop

gain ROOMCHOICE

@transition fade out black

} “Eleven.” {

@MARCUS faces left AND MARCUS is think

MAIN (talk_call_out)
Eleven!

SNOWY (talk_sheepish)
Incorrect, sorry.

@MAIN is scream

MARCUS (talk_think)
Seven!

@SNOWY is talk_happy_agree AND MAIN faces right AND MAIN is applaud_loop AND ESTELLA is applaud_loop AND KHRISTIANA faces right AND KHRISTIANA is applaud_loop AND KHRISTIANAMOM faces right AND KHRISTIANAMOM is applaud_loop AND OCTAVIA is applaud_loop AND YVONNE is applaud_loop AND SNOWY is applaud_loop AND DUCHESS faces right AND DUCHESS is applaud_loop AND ANNABELLO is applaud_loop AND DELILAH is applaud_loop AND MARCUS is idle_happy

} “Thirteen.” {

MAIN (talk_call_out)
Thirteen!

SNOWY (talk_sheepish)
Incorrect, sorry.

@MAIN is scream

MARCUS (talk_think)
Seven!

@SNOWY is talk_happy_agree AND MAIN faces right AND MAIN is applaud_loop AND ESTELLA is applaud_loop AND KHRISTIANA faces right AND KHRISTIANA is applaud_loop AND KHRISTIANAMOM faces right AND KHRISTIANAMOM is applaud_loop AND OCTAVIA is applaud_loop AND YVONNE is applaud_loop AND SNOWY is applaud_loop AND DUCHESS faces right AND DUCHESS is applaud_loop AND ANNABELLO is applaud_loop AND DELILAH is applaud_loop AND MARCUS is idle_happy

} “Three.” {

MAIN (talk_call_out)
Three!

SNOWY (talk_sheepish)
Incorrect, sorry.

@MAIN is scream

MARCUS (talk_think)
Seven!

} “Lemme re-read the riddle.” {

goto RIDDLEGAME

}

if (ROOMCHOICE) {

INT.BLACKSCREEN

NARRATOR
Shortly after the reception

INT. STAIRWAY - ONE

&MAIN stands screen left AND MAIN faces right AND MAIN is arms_crossed AND SNOWY stands screen right AND SNOWY faces left AND SNOWY is talk_arms_crossed_loop

@transition fade in black in 3

SNOWY (talk_arms_crossed_loop)
Alright, so now that everyone's gone off exploring,
The whole house is open for you to take first pick of the rooms.
Take your time picking out your room because you won't get any re-picks.

MAIN (talk_handsonhips)
Alright, thanks snowy.

@SNOWY is talk_greet AND MAIN is talk_greet

@SNOWY exits right in 3 AND SNOWY is walk_neutral_offset_hold_cupcake AND MAIN walks to screen center in 3 AND MAIN is walk_trudge

@zoom on 167 179 to 178% in 5 AND MAIN is think

label roomchoice
MAIN (talk_think)
(What room do I want?)
choice “Room One” {

} “Room Two” {

} “Room Three” {

} “Room Four” {

} “Room Five” {

} “Room Six” {

}

} else {

}

Also side note I am getting an error on this line from earlier on in the script for some reason:

@MAIN is laugh_giggle AND MAIN moves to layer 2

@MAIN faces right AND MAIN is laugh_giggle

MAIN (talk_apathetic)
I wonder where that bag of bones is..

@pan to zone 2 in 4 AND MAIN is laugh_guffaw AND MARCUS enters from right to screen center in zone 2 in 6 AND MARCUS is walk_exhausted AND MARCUS faces left AND MARCUS moves to layer 1

@MARCUS is talk_exhausted

MARCUS (idle_exhausted)
I absolutely despise you at the moment avery.

#ERROR LINE#
@pan to zone 1 in 1 AND MARCUS walks to spot 1.685 237 -321 in 3 AND MARCUS is walk_exhausted AND MARCUS faces left

@MARCUS is idle_exhausted AND MAIN is laugh_guffaw

@Dara.Amarie @JemU776

Try it this way.

As for the label and goto’s, I’ll leave that for Jem and Dara. Side note, add this topic to directing tips so you can get the help you need in case those two can’t help in time.

This one looks a little off.
Maybe try this:

@cut to zone 2 AND MAIN is laugh_guffaw
Instead of having Marcus walk to a default position you can try to use a spot position.
@MARCUS walks to 1.137 207 24 in zone 2 in 6 AND MARCUS is walk_exhausted THEN MARCUS faces left AND MARCUS moves to layer 1

(You need to change the spot numbers. Those were used as an example only.)

Closed: Marked as solved by op @X.O.IcySnows Thanks to @LiyahxWrites for the help :v: