🌼 Rosalinda’s Art Shop! ☺ CLOSED ATM

Oh, and I was so exited I forgot to mention, I can’t sign for the kitty because I’m too young to be sharing my email etc… but my mom did!

1 Like

Thank you so much for signing the petition and helping the cause :pleading_face::broken_heart:

And welcome to the community, but all you need to do is add the password to your request (and you didn’t break any rules). The password is in the peeves (blurred) I saw your new, which is why I’m helping you find the password :blossom:

2 Likes

Omgg I love it, thank you :heart_eyes:

1 Like

No worries!! :yellow_heart:

I’ll be starting on requests now, I haven’t been feeling myself the last couple of days and I didn’t want to throw that type of energy into something I like doing :sunflower:

Thanks to those who reached out in PM and super sorry if I sounded rude :sparkles:

2 Likes

:sunflower::sparkles: Complete :sunflower::sparkles:

I hope it’s alright!

Credit can be given with my forums username :sunflower:

@bhoomisatam

2 Likes

Thank you so much it’s so beautiful and I will surely credit you :blush::heart:

1 Like

sorry for the extremely late response, but take all the time you need, I don’t have a specific deadline:)

1 Like

:cherry_blossom: Bump :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

:christmas_tree: Bump!! :christmas_tree:

:christmas_tree: COMPLETED :christmas_tree:

I made three versions…

Please credit me with my forums username @Rosalinda.Episode :blossom:

@Miss.Kay.Kay

1 Like

You mean :sparkles: Shining :sparkles: ?

1 Like

Yes! Edit it into your original post, and I can accept your request after I finish the rest of the requests! :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

What exactly are you requesting? :star2:

Thank you so much

1 Like

I would like drawn art of my female LL character going in for a kiss with my male LL character if that’s possible? :pleading_face: :blob_hearts: It’s okay if not! :two_hearts: (If it is you have the male and female character deets up!)

1 Like

Okay! No worries I was just asking lol :joy:

So this is an art scene! :christmas_tree:

1 Like