Rosa's Outline Contest!

I am writing a story and decided to use the outline I was making for a cover so let’s have an Outline contest!

You can change the outline if you feel you can make it better however please make sure the original is still noticeable. (So like no removing her witches hat if your not gonna re-draw…)

The character herself is a witch in my story named emily, whom thought she was human until she finds her self in debt with an ancient witch society in which her grandma one of the most powerful witches of all did buisness with and as she is learning of her powers she falls in love with magical creatures such as a vampire and wolf, the problem being is that vampires and wolves are at war and she is forbidden from falling in love outside of the witching society as the society believe that all other creatures were made by wicked sorcerers many moons ago to have lust and lure meaning they can draw their prey closer with the feeling of love until they can sink their teeth in.

Outline Template:

This outline competition will be judged by the community so on christmas, I will put up a poll featuring all of the entries and whichever recieves the most votes will be the winner.

1st place: 3 outlines of up to 2 people or 1 outline of up to 10 people.
2nd place: 2 outlines of 1 person or 1 outline of 5 people.
3rd place: 1 outline of 1 person w/ or w/o being coloured. (Like blank or coloured…)

DEADLINE: I am setting up the poles on christmas so it would be best to have your entries in before that HOWEVER if your not done you can submit it later as the winners are ANNOUNCED NEWYEARS, but it just means you get less time then others to vote for you.

YOU CAN TAG PEOPLE TO VOTE AS WELL WHEN I SET THE POLE UP ON CHRISTMAS.

Addivi101's entry.

Poll:

• Addivi101’s entry
  • Other to be included.

0 voters

2 Likes

Anyone who comes across this thread please tag people you know who could help get some entries!

1 Like

Bump! When is the deadline?

1 Like

Added.

Okay, I’ll work on it and trace it so the lines are a bit straighter

1 Like

Thanks!

Joining

I cleaned it up a bit and put that you made it (we don’t want anyone stealing your work)

1 Like