Rose Gun A Noir Mystery Out Now! R4R

Title: Rose Gun
Genre: Mystery
Author:Storyteller
Description: A Private Eye investigator falls in love with a client discovering that she might be a suspect of a murder. Jake Love must decide to trust the evidence or trust his heart.
IG: http://instagram.com/rosegunepisodestory?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RoseGunEpisode
Link: Episode Writer Portal

R4R Episode 1-3 available now!

4 Likes

Congrats on publishing :heart:

1 Like

I’m up for r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 14
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 20 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Yes i would love too!

oooh this looks interesting!

1 Like

Great! When would you like to start?

1 Like

R4R?
Title: Pride Love
Author: Waxeye
Description: After pretending that nothing is wrong, James decides to prove everyone wrong, and in the end, when the love interest reveals their true character, James discovers a new love.
Episodes: 3 (More coming soon.)

1 Like

Thank you!! Would you like to do 3x3?

1 Like

Yes that would be cool

1 Like

Hiya! I’d love to do R4R! msg me on insta if ur interested :') or forums if you dont have insta. Congrats on publishing also! :party_time:

insta: violetdragon.episode

Cover

Description

Where August walks, danger looms, and their name is the A Squad: dedicated to have him for themselves. Whatever the cost. That is until Noelle shows up, and she’s all for justice.

Tysm again!!

1 Like

Thank you!!! Here is my story:
TITLE: UL: M(+)Y Complicated relationship
AUTHOR: Julie Happier
GENRE: Romance
TYPE: LL
SUMMARY : Just when you think you are leading a perfect and quiet life, a problem appears. Like Ynnes Martinez, a writer obsessed with inner peace, is forced by fate to leave her comfort zone, one day bumping into a guy more complicated than a 1000-piece puzzle. Even if in everyone’s view love means something else, they are what they have always longed for. Will they manage to pass the complicated stages of the relationship and complete each other as the stars hope?
LL,CC, 1MC - female only, 1LI- male only, sound&music, dressing games including INK colours.

The link:

1 Like

Thanks you I will be checking your story out!

1 Like

Thank you very much!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi,

I’d be interested in a r4r. :blush:

Here are my details:

grafik

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes: 13 (complete)
Style: Limelight
LI: Male (one)
Customization of the MC and her LI
Description:
What would you do if the guy you met last night turns out to be your own REAL guardian angel? Vilja has to make her choice and FAST while a powerful enemy is closing in…

1 Like

Congratulations on publishing! I’m up for a R4R if you’re interested :sparkles:

Title : Dawn of Mystic
Genre : Fantasy
Chapters out : 4 (chapters are lengthy with a lot more coming soon with weekly-biweekly updates)
Description : Angels and demons are polar opposites, but what happens when worlds collide? The truth can only be hidden for so long, and Marlene has yet to find out her true origins. (CC)
Author : Nyah
IG : nyah.writes
Style : Limelight
Features : 3 love interests (LGBT included), points system, timed choices, advanced directing

1 Like

Hello everyone, thank you for showing an interest in my story and sharing yours as well. I’ve seen very intriguing posts so far which has me excited to read your chapters. I became a little busy with work and school. I also started a Youtube Channel creating comedy videos. So my time to work on episodes and engage in the forum was thin. I’m going to create and post a list of stories I’d read so far and the stories I will read next.

I will Post the list at the start of next week.
Thank you all for Your love and support.

~ Storyteller ~

Congratulations on publishing it… :clap:t2: :clap:t2:
If you are interested in R4R (3x3) or (4x4), send me a message…