Rose Last Academy || Official Role Play ||

Welcome to Rose Last Academy for high school students looking for a high school. It’s freshman year, starting year, will you survive freshmen year? We’ll see… To join in you’ll need to pm the deets like name, what kind of character you are eg nerdy girl, mean girls etc, and second name. Don’t use your real name!! You can have up to three characters!

Rules

1. Don’t use “ORP” too much otherwise there’s no point in the role play.
  2. Don’t say anything that others will find offensive.
  3. Most importantly, have fun!

Principal
@natasha.episodex Miss Briar

Teacher
@Episode.Cameronwrite Harry Harrison

Students
@software Damien Caffery
@HermanEpisode Hugo Phillips
@natasha.episodex Charlotte
@natasha.episodex Ben
@Episode.Cameronwrite Jack
@Episode.Cameronwrite Mya
@benaiah.episode Bella
@benaiah.episode Sally
@The_Creator_05 Alexis

Time Table

Maths
English
Break
PE
Drama
Lunch
Art
Computer Class

Lunch Menu

Pasta with sauce.
Pizza with cheese.

Competitions
None

Have fun! <3

Lets Get LITTT! Party Time!

Hi @natasha.episodex , and welcome to our dear RP community!

It’s always good to see new members in the community, and I am happy to see you are willing to share your ideas to make an RP in the forums. However, I have also noticed this RP has a format that’s different to the one most RPs have in here.

Here is a guide of the basics of RPing in the community, it was written by many members so it should help you get an idea of how the whole community works.

Before beginning an RP, we tend to post our ideas in the New Ideas Thread, there you can gauge the interest of RPers and see what they thing about your idea. That way you don’t waste time by working on a RP that not many people want to join. You can also use the thread to rework your ideas or take them to the 1x1/Small Group RP thread. It saves us time and keeps the section cleaner.

When starting an RP, we recommend setting up a somewhat detailed plot and a setting. That way you can have a more unique and interesting RP, and it helps it flow better and gives it a sense of structure. It also helps so people don’t take over your plot, which is usually very annoying and frowned upon in the community. You can look at some of our currently existing RP threads for examples of these.

We also recommend doing sign up forms for characters (an example of which is in the How to RP/SG Guide) since it helps people establish their character before the RP starts and keep in character.

If you have any question or need help with anything, you can always reach me or other oldies (I would recommend the mentor team since they are all very skilled). I hope you enjoy your stay at the community.

Cheers,
Cam Boulder

Thanks I needed this!

You are welcome ^-^
Good luck on your RP

But for meanwhile can I stick to it like this then on my next roleplay I’ll use the proper format.

Of course, like I said, it’s only recommendations, you are not forced to do anything haha.

Thank you for the help! Bye! <3

You’re welcome ^-^
Bye~

who starts?

u

alright

Despite the looming sense of dread over freshmen students, it was a generally sunny day as the first day of school for Rose Last Academy - the school for students looking for a high school.
Damien examined the school with squinted eyes, not sure what to make of it as he walked into campus.

what is this

Quoting from the GUIDE: How To RP/SG

Of role play

Hugo couldn’t help but have a skip in his walk as he walked onto campus. ‘First day of school, first day of school! I can’t believe it. I hope I make some friends.’ He thought, looking around. He slowed down a little as he walked near more people, ending up next to another guy. He kept his gaze ahead before looking at him and deciding to engage. “Hi. I’m Hugo. What’s your name?” He asked with a smile.

@software

Miss Briar

“I hear a chatting noise someone must be here!” I open the door slowly and see Hugo.

@HermanEpisode

Miss Briar

“Hello, Hugo. You must be the new student?” I start smiling.

Hugo Philips

Hugo turned to the woman and smiled. He nodded a little bit. “Yep, I’m new! This school seems nice.” He said.

@natasha.episodex

Miss Briar

“Trust me it is nice! Would you like a tour?” I asked.

@HermanEpisode

Hugo Philips

Hugo nodded again, gripping his backpack tighter. “Sure!” He said.

@natasha.episodex