Rose Last Academy || Official Role Play ||

Police

“Ben, you are free from prison and Bella we still need some work with you.”

Ben

“Alright Bella, I’ll visit you everyday.” Time to investigate what Jack is doing.

Charlotte

“Jack, I saw what happened after the fight if you do this again you know what he’s going to do?”

Ben

I arrive at my dorm. “Guess who’s here?”

Charlotte

“Why are you here? Did you escape prison I can call the police immediately!”

Ben

“You’d do that to your own brother? Jack, you were the one who said I chose my girlfriend over friend you’ve just done it to me so you know what?”

Charlotte

“What don’t hurt him!”

Ben

“I’m not hurting him I’m hurting myself.” I stab myself.

Charlotte

“Bennnnnn! Wake up! Call the ambulance now you caused this!”

Jack
“Ambulance please, Rose Last Academy Dorms. Im so sorry Charlotte.”

Bella

After finishing filling out the forms, I am allowed to leave, I go back to the school to have a word with Miss Briar to make sure I still have a place in Rose Last Academy. I knock on the principal’s door awaiting her approval.

Charlotte

“You better be sorry and I’m never speaking to you again! You’ve made my brother commit suicide!” The ambulance arrive. “Please help him he’s my brother!” I said crying. “Please he’s only 15! He’s bleeding please check if he’s breathing please…!” He stops breathing, the ambulance start doing CPR to get his heart pumping and they got to the hospital, “You should be ashamed of yourself!” I cried.

@Episode.Cameronwrite

Miss Briar

I hear a knock on the door and check it out and see Bella. I invite her into my office. “What are you doing here exactly?” I get a phone call from Charlotte. “Wait what Ben came back?!” I said in shock. “I never allowed him he didn’t come to me! Anyways what’s the issue? He’s… been stabbed? Wait he committed suicide? Why? Jack made him do it? Oh my gosh, call him into the office right now.” I took a deep breatje. “Bella your allowed back into school… just please Ben’s been stabbed we need the story. Just go home alright. Intercom : Attention Students, the school has been closed for 3 months due to the complaints! Vacation may commence!”

@benaiah.episode

Jack
“Hello Miss Briar Bella told me to come here?”

Bella

BENS COMMITED SUICIDE??? I hire a limousine to the hospital and rush inside.

Bella : WHERE THE FUCK IS BEN!?

Receptionist : Ben Ackerman, Ben Boulevard, Ben Cantor, Ben Fo–

Belle : MY BEN! The one that commited!

Receptionist : Ward 6, A3

I run to the room and see him lying on the bed and start crying. I fall to my knees as I continue crying then I see Charlotte glaring at me.

Charlotte

“He’s gone…for good…” I cried. "They said we need to leave now for the CPR… it’s Jack’s fault.

Miss Briar

“Why did Ben commit suicide?” I yelled in a strict voice. “Do you know that your a murder technically?”

Bella

“Miss Briar, you cant blame me for this. It wasnt my decision and I’m heartbroken, this is unfair…” I say as I wipe tears from my eyes.

Miss Briar

I pick up the phone. “Yes, Bella. It’s Jack’s fault I’m having words with him right now.”

Jack
“But Miss, what do you mean, I din’t touch him. This school is so stupid. I’m leaving.”
ORP: Jack is leaving the role play

Bella

“JACK! I SWEAR TO GOD IM GONNA KILL U!”

Miss Briar

“If you didn’t touch Charlotte or try anything after he left to go to prison maybe this wouldn’t have happened! And he would never hear you! You need to look up to your sis, Mya! You saw how it effected him the first time we had to pay alot for the stage!” I said. “To be honest, I don’t think many will miss you your the reason he committed suicide. I just recieved a phone call from the hospital. It’s either if he’s alive or dead. This is it.”

Charlotte

“Why do I have to look so cute if I was never cute Jack wouldn’t have fallen for me and this wouldn’t have happened it’s all about hitting on each others siblings… why couldn’t Ben be happier for us?! And we don’t need anymore deaths on our hands, you’ve been sent to prison already don’t get arrested again…”

Jack
“Goodbye then” I walk and slam the door. "I don’t even like Charlotte, why did I try to annoy him"

Bella

I grab Jack by the hair just as he is about leave.

“I can’t believe you” I say as I slap him right across the face.

Miss Briar

I pull Bella away from Jack checking if he was okay. “BELLA! There was no need for this they just did CPR on Ben, and it didn’t fail he’s alive breathing but he needs to stay in hospital for a few months!” Ben starts bleeding I clean up the blood dripping down his face.

Ben

“Charlotte…” I said breathing heavily. “Where am I, a hospital bed?” I said.

Charlotte

"You committed suicide because of anger and they saved you… you’ve lost an awful lot of blood. I cried.

Ben

“Sis, don’t cry I’m fine… just a few months in hospital now…”

Bella

I push Jack over one last time then run out the front doors and hire the limo again to go to the hospital to see Ben.

Mya
“I don’t know who you think you are, you think you are the only grieving for Ben, if you didn’t kiss him the first time you seen him, you may not be in this mess”

Jack
“Thank you Mya. I’m leaving anyway”

Mya
“You cant leave”

Jack
“I have to, they’re calling me a murderer, I am sorry”

Miss Briar

“Keep your hands and feet to yourself stop punching!” I screamed on top of my lungs that the whole world stopped.