Rosellete's Murder || Sign-ups || {Open}

~* Main Idea of the RP *~
Rosellete, a person who was murdered in the early age of 14, 18 years ago, rumors are that her spirit haunts the village of Angern and kills everyone who goes out during 12:00 a.m to 5:00 a.m, What would happen when fearless people were assigned to try to stay up the night for $100,000 with series of challenges to see if they can survive. Can people escape?

Additional information

The roleplay would end when the night ends so it kind of ends early than thought, but I have plans tho and each hour goes on every one day so the rp would go on for atleast 5 days but it can be EXTENDED when it is really needed

Roselette changes location thrice for every HOUR, she changes location whenever a person STEPPED ON HER BOOBIE TRAP as a person steps on her trap, that person would become a LOST SOUL, even if your character is DEAD you can choose to help me in the roleplay and be ROSELETTES sidekick you may even have a chance to be Rosellete

List of Definitions

Lost soul - A person who dies but no one ever saw his/her soul, the person who was never buried, the persons soul lurks people today

Note

Note: This is my first roleplay so please bare with me! Although, I’m really excited to see how this turns out as I have things planned out, so again, please dont rush me and tell me stuff like when is it going to start and stuff?

Roleplay rules
  • Please dont make characters way too PERFECT, everyone has their own weaknesses and flaws!

• Characters must be OLDER THAN 18 they should be a legal ADULT because in most countries, there are curfews from 10:00 p.m to 4:00 p.m

• If you are not online for more than 2 days your character will be out for adoption, but if there is any reason that you can not be online please pm me so I can be informed!

• Dont say that the next hour has already begun when I still havent said it has so wait for me to say it is now 1:00 a.m etc. to begin the next hour!

• As this roleplay contains CHALLENGES I would pm everyone the main goal of their challenges and They must follow it

• In this roleplay, there are times that you MAY BE TRANSPORTED TO ANOTHER PLACE SO SUDDENLY

• No teaming up! people are allowed to team up, but only in CHALLENGES if I find out your teaming out, your character will be immediately out for ADOPTION

• Maps will be given out every after HOUR or DAY in pm’s, maps can be a way to know where peoples LOCATION currently is.

• You are able to know ROSELETTES location every after HOUR or DAY when I give out the maps, however, I will design a place so that if someone gets to that place they would DIE so dont get angry if your character dies

Where you can go and where it is located

Heres a map on where you are allowed to go

The safe spot is still not safe, it is a riskier place to be

Sign-ups, faceclaims and reserves

Reserves:
@Kale for a female character
@Ella for a female character

Rosellete’s Murder ~ Signups
Rosellete’s Murder ~ Faceclaims

Any other information I didnt state? Ask right away!

Reserve for one female, please

I wanna sign up!

yesss this seems so cool! reserve for a female character :smiley:

This seems cool! Reserve for a female character please!

reserve on female

Reserve for one female pls!

Bump