šŸŒ· Rose's Art Shop [Closed]

Itā€™s okwe arw still figuring out who gonna be the artist,since itā€™s kinda hardā€¦

1 Like

Yeah I get that, take your time.

1 Like

Hi! I will be taking ur request! Sorry if @Archangel2 canā€™t do it,she is very busy rnā€¦

1 Like

Great! Yeah itā€™s fine, I get it lol

1 Like

Hi! Can I pls ask a favor,can u screenshot the characters? The whole body pls,I canā€™t screenshot it cuz my phone canā€™t screenshotšŸ˜‚,so hope u understandšŸ˜Š

1 Like

With theyā€™re outfit too,sorry for disturbing ušŸ˜Š

Here are the outfits, Iā€™m actually on the road right now. So the only way I can get a picture of my characters are from the story directly does that work? Or do you need something else?

1 Like

I mean,screenshot the whole body and theyā€™re outfits,but u can screeshot it when u got homešŸ˜‚

Lol sorry okay. Iā€™ll get back to you in a few hours with characters in their outfits. Sorry probably shouldā€™ve thought this through :joy:

1 Like

LolšŸ˜‚ its okšŸ˜Š

1 Like

No, use whatever your comfortable with!

Hey! So sorry I just got home lol

1 Like

Thank u!

1 Like

@Bae37 here is your request if you want the font or anything else changed just say so x

1 Like

Itā€™s great! I love it! How can I credit you?

1 Like

My Instagram is ashlyn_epi :blush:

1 Like

Hi! Can the girl face left?

Sure, sorry there wasnā€™t a way to get it with a white background, hope this isnā€™t a problem:

Capture4

1 Like

Hello, not to rush you. It has been almost 4 days since I requested I wanted to know if someone is doing my request or if they finished it? I am about to publish my story sorry for asking but I just donā€™t have a lot of timeā€¦

1 Like

Sorry for not taking ur requestā€¦no one is really willing to do it cuz its so hardā€¦maybe u can request other threads for itā€¦sorry again