Rose's Song Quiz

Hiya! I just made this song quiz for fun haha. In this “quiz”, you’ll answer stuff like who’s your favorite singer? and stuff. Remember, this is just for fun! :smile: Let us begin!

Question #1: What’s your favorite type of music?
Question #2: What’s your favorite song, and why?
Question #3: What’s your least favorite song?
Question #4: Who’s your favorite singer, and why?
Question #5: Who’s your least favorite singer?
Question #6: Out of these singers, who is the best? (Pick one.)
A) Taylor Swift
B) Bruno Mars
C) Carrie Underwood
D) Ed Sheeran
E) Beyonce
F) Shawn Mendes
Question #7: What’s your favorite song of the singer you chose in the last question?
Question #8: Do you have a favorite band/girl group? If so, who is it?

End of song quiz. Thank you for your time! :smile: :heart:

Truth or Dare part 2
Truth or Dare part 2

Question 1- I like rap music and R&B
Question 2- My favorite song is Watch, and is made by Travis Scott. Kanye West, and Lil Uzi Vert.
Question 3- Shake it off by Taylor Swift :joy:
Question 4- I have 3 favorite music artist, Cardi B, Kanye West, A boogie wit da hoodie.
Question 5- Least favorite singer is Taylor Swift
Question 6- Beyoncé and Shawn Mendes
Question 7- For Beyoncé- Apeshit, For Shawn Mendes In my blood
Question 8- Rap
Question 9-Maroon 5

1. My favourite type of music is the pop!
  2. Can’t stop loving you by MJ, because it makes me feel loved, like it’s really hard to explain.
  3. Hmm least favourite song… Babe?? By Justin Bieber??
  4. Michael Jackson aka MJ because in his songs there is some meaning and he is great dancer, singer and great man.
  5. Justin Bieber…?
  6. Hmmm Bruno Mars?
  7. Count on you.
  8. Lol pop (btw that was the 1st question)
  9. One Direction. I just love em.

No problem I was enjoying your quiz!

Whoops lol imma take it out

Question #1: Pop with R&B!
Question #2: Me Myself & I by G-Eazy and Bebe Rexha!
Question #3: Gangam Style…
Question #4: Girl: Demi Lovato; Boy: Zayn Malik!
Question #5: Hmm… Does DJ Khaild count?
Question #6: Ed Sheeran!
Question #7: Photograph!
Question #8: No matter what, 1D will always have a place in my heart!

Question #1: I like EDM and some pop.
Question #2: “Hey Baby” by Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike (It has a catchy electronic rhythm you can dance to)
Question #3: “Ex-Factor” by Lauryn Hill (I despise that song with a passion)
Question #4: Cascada (She sings a lot of electronic songs you can dance to)
Question #5: Alicia Keys (I don’t like any of her songs)
Question #6: Bruno Mars
Question #7: Grenade
Question #8: Galantis (It’s a duo of DJs, so I don’t know if that counts as a band)

Episode Forums
Rose’s Song Quiz
Community
General Chat
1 / 6

PurpleRose
5h
Hiya! I just made this song quiz for fun haha. In this “quiz”, you’ll answer stuff like who’s your favorite singer? and stuff. Remember, this is just for fun! :smile: Let us begin!

Question #1: What’s your favorite type of music? Country, and Rock
Question #2: What’s your favorite song, and why? Little Do You Know, because it’s how I feel everyday!
Question #3: What’s your least favorite song? Selfie
Question #4: Who’s your favorite singer, and why? Jana Kramer
Question #5: Who’s your least favorite singer? Dont have one
A) Taylor Swift
B) Bruno Mars
C) Carrie Underwood
D) Ed Sheeran
E) Beyonce
F) Shawn Mendes
C) Carrie Underwood
Question #7: What’s your favorite song of the singer you chose in the last question?
Jesus Take The Wheel
Question #8: Do you have a favorite band/girl group? If so, who is it? 3 Das Grace, My Chemical Romance!

Question #1: What’s your favourite type of music? Either rock, metal, show tunes or dark cabaret.
Question #2: What’s your favourite song, and why? As of right now it’s Runs in the Family by Amanda Palmer because it’s just a good jam to really get into all dramatically.
Question #3: What’s your least favourite song? Despacito. Need I say more?
Question #4: Who’s your favorite singer, and why? Probably either Voltaire or Jack Conte. They’re both really good at creating music and I really enjoy their songs/compositions.
Question #5: Who’s your least favorite singer?
A) Taylor Swift
B) Bruno Mars
C) Carrie Underwood
D) Ed Sheeran (I guess?)
E) Beyonce
F) Shawn Mendes
Question #7: What’s your favorite song of the singer you chose in the last question? Thinking Out Loud (I’ve only heard about three of his songs oops)
Question #8: Do you have a favourite band/girl group? If so, who is it? My Chemical Romance. That is all.

Herman… MCR is amazing!!!

Question #1: EDM & K-POP (I also love Eurovision songs)
Question #2: DDU-DDU-DU by BLACKPINK, Time Lapse by TheFatRat & Derniére Danse by Indila.
Question #3: I don’t really have a least favourite song, but 2002 by Anne-Marie is just played too much at my country.
Question #4: No clue. I have tons of favorites but I can’t pick one.
Question #5: Justin Beaver? (sorry, i couldn’t help it)
E) Beyonce
Question #7: Tie between Single Ladies, If I Were A Boy and Bills (from when she was in Destiny’s Child)
Question #8: SMASH MOUTH!!!

#1 Punk-rock/Punk-pop/Generally what is targeted as emo music/Also the emo genre/Rock

#2 I don’t know, it changes every two seconds. Right now I’m starting to listen again to (Fuck A) Silver Lining and Kryptonite (I’m still at the music of 20/10 years ago, lol)

#3 Andiamo A Comandare, Rovazzi (Italian music, I doubt you know it)

#4 You can complain until your death that Panic! At The Disco doesn’t count as a single artist, but Brendon Urie is still the only one in the “band” now and no one can try to tell me otherwise, so it’s him.

#5 I don’t know…?

#6 (Tf is Carrie Underwood?) I don’t really like anyone from that list? I’ll go by Taylor Swift.

#7 Safe and Sound. (I prefer covers than her version, but eh ¯_(ツ)_/¯ )

#8 Fall Out Boy/My Chemical Romance

Question #1. Pop and R’n’B
Question #2. End of the Road by Boyz || Men, because it’s just a really beautiful song & they have amazing voices :yellow_heart:
Question #3. I don’t really have a in general least favourite song, but right now it’s probably a Drake song that I’ve had to listen to one too often :sweat_smile:
Question #4. Justin Bieber, because I just really adore him as a person and he’s SO talented, especially with how young he was when he started
Question #5. I don’t have one
Question #6. Beyonce :crown:
Question #7. Best Thing I Never Had
Question #8. Little Mix & Panic! At The Disco

#1: Classical, opera, classic and gothic rock, indie, and some pop. I love 80’s and 60’s stuff too lol
#2: I have 3 right now…

• Tainted Love - Soft Cell. The beat slaps. It’ll never not be a bop.
  • Sad Girl - Lana Del Rey. My aesthetic.
  • Black No. 1 - Type O Negative. Also my aesthetic.

#3: Anything by Blood On The Dance Floor lmfao :nauseated_face: :grimacing:
#4: Lana Del Rey, Chris Corner, Freddie Mercury (rip). They aren’t my favorites for any particular reason other than that I think they’re super talented and I enjoy their music.
#5: Halsey and both members of Blood On The Dance Floor
#6: Shawn Mendes.
#7: In My Blood. omfg :disappointed_relieved:
#8: Moses Gunn Collective, Cigarettes After Sex, Type O Negative, Queen, Journey, TAME IMPALA.

Question #1: Rock, Metal, Nu Metal, Grunge, Alt-Rock, Metalcore, Indie, Emo, Punk Rock
Question #2: I have too many but right now it would be Sleepwalking - BMTH
Question #3: Despacito - Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee (Awful, and anything by westlife :scream:)
Question #4: Dave Grohl, because the man is a complete rockstar!
Question #5: Taylor Swift, voice goes through me.
A) Taylor Swift
B) Bruno Mars
C) Carrie Underwood
D) Ed Sheeran If I had to pick, it would be Ed, hes good :+1:
E) Beyonce
F) Shawn Mendes
Question #7: Probably A Team, loved that when it came out.
Question #8: Bring Me The Horizon or Foo Fighters, I cant pick.

Bumppppppppppppppp

Lol

Question One: Anything from musicals or operas!

Question Two: Do You Hear The People Sing from Les Misérables! The song of my fandom!

Question Three: Boomerang

Question Four: Taylor Swift, for no reason other than me not liking her aesthetic (oh no I messed up the order of four and five!)

Question Five: Lana Del Rey, I love her aesthetic and all her songs are so haunting and dreamy!

Question Six: Shawn Mendes

Question Seven: Treat You Better

Question Eight: does the Les Misérables original broadway cast count? If not, then my favorite group is Fifth Harmony

Q1: Pop or Electronic.
Q2: I have a lot of favourite songs, for various reasons.
~ Thumbs by Sabrina Carpenter and Born This Way by Lady Gaga, because of the messages they convey.
~ Rather Be by Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne, Blow Your Mind (Mwah) by Dua Lipa, and Really Don’t Care by Demi Lovato ft. Cher Lloyd, because I feel like they’re nice songs that I can resonate with.
~ Just Like Fire by P!NK and Frozen by Madonna, for no particular reasons, other than the fact that I like them.
Q3: SexyBack by Justin Timberlake and HUMBLE. by Kendrick Lamar are two of my least favourite songs. I’m typically not a fan of ‘meme’ songs either.
Q4: My favourite singer is Katy Perry, because I really love her style, and her music just makes me happy. I’m also a big fan of Madonna, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, P!NK, and Alessia Cara.
Q5: My least favourite singer is probably Melanie Martinez… because she creeps me out.
Q6: Taylor Swift.
Q7: New Romantics or Welcome to New York.
Q8: Uhh… maybe BLACKPINK?

Dare complete, and you’re welcome for the small bump!

Question #1: Pop
Question #2: Im a mess (It describes me)
Question #3: Baby by Justin Beiber
Question #4: Ed sheeran (Have you seen heim?! :heart_eyes:
Question #5: Justin beiber
Question #6: Ed sheeran
Question #7: Barcelona (Ive been there)
Question #8: Nahh

1 - Alternative, Indie, Emo, Rock/Metal
2 - Honestly, way too many to choose from… Right now it’s Neon Gravestones by twenty one pilots
3 - Can’t Stop the Feeling, it was my school bell for a full six months and I hated it
4 - Idk I mean, Patrick Stump, Gerard Way, Brendon Urie and Tyler Joseph are incredible and I couldn’t pick
5 - Justin Beiber (did i spell that right? eh)
6 - Shawn Mendes
7 - Stitches
8 - twenty one pilots or My Chemical Romance