Rose's story review ๐ŸŒน (I read only first chapter)

Lets cut to the chase!

How does this review thing work?

This thing works easily! You would just have to fill out the form and I would give you constructive criticrism! I would handle everything else so dont worry!
How honest are you at reviewing?

That would depend on you if you want me to be extra honest in other words extra harsh in reviewing your story you can ask me to be partially honest / not to harsh tho
-credit to skkye-

I read only first chapter of story!!

Application form-
Story Title:
Authors name:
In which style is your story? (INK OR LIMELIGHT?)
Episodes:
Genre:
Short description:

Story Title: Santaโ€™s Naughty List
Authors name: Shiran K.
In which style is your story? (INK OR LIMELIGHT?): INK
Episodes: 7
Genre: Comedy
Short description: MC is a spoiled teen and Santa Claus is a loser who lost Christmas due to his divorce with Mrs. Claus. What will happen when two of the worlds collide? (Parody) (Comedy, CC) (INK)

It would be amazing if you review mine and give me the most honest review you can give :slight_smile:

Story title: Trapped
Author: Meadow
Style: Limelight
Epsiodes: 8 ONGOING
Genre: Drama/romance
Short description: Your parents chuck you into Bellthorne Academy- a boarding school for only the richest. There, you meet a mysterious stranger who assigns you on a mission for millions of dollars. CC

Cover:

Link:

Thanks so much! :blush:

Story Title: Crossed Paths
Author name: Dreamer
Style: INK
Episodes: 4 and counting
Genre: RomCom
Short Description: Mindyโ€™s life is filled with joy and laughter but is tainted by heartbreak. What happens when Derek comes crashing into her life changing the way she sees love?

From now on I read only first chapter.

ืงื•ื“ื ื›ืœ , ืื—ืœื” ืกื™ืคื•ืจ ืื—ื•ืชื™

Review:

• loved the idea, the plot itself is looking good.
  • I can see that you put many details in the coding , it is very good and no glitches
  • the length of the chapters is not too long and no too short,
    ื˜ื•ื‘ ืื™ืŸ ืœื™ ื›ื•ื— ืืช ื’ื ื›ื›ื” ืžื“ื‘ืจืช ืขื‘ืจื™ืช
    ืงื™ืฆื•ืจ ืกื™ืคื•ืจ ืžืžืฉ ื ื—ืžื“ ืื”ื‘ืชื™ ืืช ื”ืจืขื™ื•ืŸ ื”ืคืจืงื™ื ืœื ืžืžืจื—ื™ื ื•ืœื ืงืฆืจื™ื ืžื“ื™ ื• ื”ืขืจื™ื›ื” ื˜ื•ื‘ื”, ืจื•ืื™ื ื”ืฉืงืขื”. ื”ื“ืžื•ื™ื•ืช ืœื ื—ืกืจื•ืช ืขื•ืžืง ื’ื.
    ืœืคื™ ืžื” ืฉืงืจืืชื™ ืžื”ืฉื ื™ ืคืจืงื™ื ื”ืจืืฉื•ื ื™ื ืœืกื™ืคื•ืจ ื”ื–ื” ื™ืฉ ืคื•ื˜ื ืฆื™ืืœ
    ื”ื•ื ื ืจืื” ืžืžืฉ ื˜ื•ื‘ ื•ืžืขื ื™ื™ืŸ ื•ืื•ืœื™ ืืžืฉื™ืš ืœืงืจื•ื ืื•ืชื• ื‘ืœื™ ืงืฉืจ
    (This was in another language that we speak)

ืื”ื”ื”ื”ื”ื”ื”ื”ื”ื” ืžื” ื”ืžืฆื‘

Nice to meet more Israelis in here :slight_smile: and ty for your review really touching especially the hebrew one

Application form-
Story Title: DD:Rock Your Socks Off
Authors name: Isaiah
In which style is your story? (INK OR LIMELIGHT?)Limelight
Episodes: 3
Genre: (Romance, Drama)
Short description:
Baby is an aspiring dancer who gets caught up in a life or death feud all for the love of her life, Johnnyโ€ฆ
Choices Matter (CC) Limelight

Well for a beginning coder you are very talented, the editing of the story is very good and there are barely any glitches.
The first chapter was a bit too long in my opinion, it wasnโ€™t boring but it became too long and eventually you want it to end.
I also think that lexiโ€™s OMG is a bit annoying and she does it too much
But overall I like the idea, the story has potential.
Good luck

Thanks!

Story title - Beautiful Broken Lies
Author name - hannah & carly
Style - ink
Episodes - 5 so far
Genre - mystery (itโ€™s also a comedy, drama & romance)
Short description - Elenaโ€™s life seems perfect. Partying, boys, friends, you name it. That is until a dark tragedy changes her life forever. What is the truth? Will it break her?

Iโ€™d like you to be brutally honest, I need all the advice I can get :blush:

Hi! I would love it if you gave my story a review! :blush:

Story Title: A Wish Come True
Authors name: PinkPony!
In which style is your story? Limelight
Episodes: 3 (working on 4)
Genre: Romance, drama
Short description: Everything that Layla wishes for comes true, but sheโ€™s not the only one whoโ€™s experienced this. Will it become more than she can handle?

Thanks so much for doing this! I published my first story about a month ago!
Title: Shifter
Author name: Aurrorah
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Description: How does the story of an unwanted orphan placed in the foster home of an eccentric doctor end up so packed with romance, drama, and the supernatural? YOU decide!
Length: 10 episodes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5417589743681536

Overall itโ€™s cute
There are only minor glitches but besides that it looks fine
I liked that you use bold or colored texts and not only regular, and I also LOVED your warming bg at the beginning.

I will stop for now, will do one more and thatโ€™s it for today

Got only to the beginning of the auditions, overall looks like a nice story, has potential,
Loved the fonts you used at the beginning too.
I will try again later if it works

Story Title - Albino Alibi
Authorโ€™s Name - kch.episode
In which style is your story? - Limelight
Episodes - 3 so far, the fourth one should be out within a week!
Genre - Drama
Short Description - Falling in love can be tough. Throw in everyday discrimination, a blackmailing sister, and a one night stand with a young businessman into the mix, and it can be even tougher.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4602384396189696

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review! :slight_smile:

Application form-
Story Title: Thrill of the Hunt

Authors name: azariasin

In which style is your story? (INK OR LIMELIGHT?): INK

Episodes: 6 (so far published, up to 10 are already done but I want to be 200% theyโ€™re perfect lol)

Genre: Mystery/Thriller/Romance, and definitely comedy.

Short description: To find a serial killer hunting innocent women, youโ€™re paired with someone unexpected! Will you navigate lust, betrayal and tragedy in this murder-mystery? CC! [MATURE]

Hey, I saw your thread pop up and I was wondering if youโ€™d be willing to read whatI have so far of my unpublished story? Itโ€™s only around the first 12 minutes of what Iโ€™ve got prepared for the first episode, so itโ€™s not terribly short :sweat_smile:

Was wondering if this is the review for me? If it is then I was the one who made the warning splash! :slight_smile: