Royal birthday of royal kiwi 👑

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEETEST AND MOST FAVOURITE AUNT @K.W.EPISODE :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet: :birthday: :confetti_ball:
Many many happy returns of the day…
Hope this day brings more happiness more friends more adventures and everything you love in you life…! :cherry_blossom: :rose: :rosette: :white_flower:

Cakes

Tags
@EpiBot
@QueenChid
@Mashia
@k.w.episode
@16AngelCat
@SnowyStar
@secretz_lol
@SilverStar
@Stargazer54
@Chocolate_Mama
@sofia2
@BadassSaasha
@PikachuK18
@Drama_Queer
@Forever1201
@NemesisDarkFox
@_haruka
@DazzledSnowFlake
@BerryGoodGem554
@K_ArohaExo-L
@RainyDay
@Spes
@meekepeek
@AMagic
@Zey
@Txlx_star
@chaychay
@Duckling
@talesbyrose
@Rose
@Gabie1
@Maddie_37
I’m sorry if I forgot someone

13 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @EpiBot display help.

3 Likes

@k.w.episode

7 Likes

Awwwwwww thank you so much Sumana, I love youuu :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

And omg the kiwi cakes :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

I wish you an eyemazing birthday @k.w.episode :kiwi_fruit::green_heart::smile_cat::eyes::sparkles::tada:

7 Likes

You already have received my birthday wishes but… there’s no such thing as too many birthday wishes! :star_struck::joy:
I brought food!

image image

Happy birthday, Kiwi!!!

9 Likes

Thank you, that cake looks yummy :eyes::drooling_face::heart:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you, ex mommy, the kiwi food is amazing! :pleading_face::heart:

5 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

tenor

They say the best kind of friendships are those that you don’t see coming at all. We’ve already established that we’re both very different. You’re so prudent, so soft spoken (I imagine you are), so polite and just so amazing and I’m basically the opposite. :joy: It’s not that big a surprise that we fight all the time but they also say that you only fight with someone you love.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

We have pointless conversations and stupid arguements over even stupider reasons but I have fun all the time while doing it. You love my cute ass and you know it sissy.

I love you so much, I’d leave Rowan Whitethorn for ya. You’re the bestest sister ever and you just cheer me up all the time. :joy: Now, you’ve made me fall into the bad habit Of looking at stupid memes evry time I am upset. :joy::heart::kissing_heart:

You’re pretty amazing sissy :heart::heart_eyes: and I love you so so so much, it’d make Rowaelin’s love feel like nothing against mine.

Even when this world becomes a whisper of dust between the stars, I will always love you.

I also kinda made you gifts but I’ll share them privately and not here.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @k.w.episode!!
I hope you have a wonderful day and I hope that all your wishes come true! You are an amazing artist and a great friend, love ya!
:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Here are some cakes :birthday::

kiwi-lime-chiffon2

Happy Birthday!!!

5 Likes

Dear Kiwi,
You know, you are one of those people who make the good times better and the hard times easier.
Thinking of you on your birthday, i never really met such amazing people like you. Im so glad that I have someone in my life.

On your special birthday, i would like to share a poem with you, i recently read....

Its strange to have a friend that you have never hugged, shook their hand or looked into their eyes.
But you have been touched by their soul, seen the good in their hearts and felt the warmth of their being.

The friends I have never met are not my friends untouched, for I have felt them with me when I need them. I have confided in them and they are some of the kindest people i have ever known.

When its gets dificult out of bed and lonlier at school, the thought of you guys help me to face it with a smiling face. Im very thankful for your precious friendship.

Thank you for all of our inside jokes. The stupid jokes which makes our day. Creating jokes about the little things that happen in our lives helped us to bond even more than we do. I want you to know how much i appreciate your crazy hilarious side and jokes.

You are very special and thats why you need to float with lots of smiles on your lovely face.May all your dreams and desires come true in this coming year.
Every year youre becoming more perfect.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @k.w.episode its my nirtgdsy today too, i hope you have a good day :blush::heart::kissing_heart::birthday::tada:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Hun! Hope you’re having an awesome day! :heart:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @k.w.episode and @MissSarahG1 , hope your day is amazing :tada: :cake2:

5 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday::birthday::tada::tada:

4 Likes

Thanks, I’m just about to go out with friends actually :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you xx

3 Likes

Happy birthday @k.w.episode and @MissSarahG1 :partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes