Royalty free backrounds help

Hey, does anyone know where I could get royalty free backrounds or covers…?

lol. Royalty royalty royalty

1 Like

What kind of royalty background?

From those royalty free apps the one where you get wallpapers for you phone from

I was wondering if i got one from there if it would be copyright or ok

Thank you, its a couple of floral backrounds and one for the phone with a quote please

Royalty free apps? Like games apps?

Not games but photos

Alright, I haven’t heard of “Royalty Free” before but what TYPE of royalty background are you looking for?

Throne room, princess room, prince room, etc.

Ohhh i seewhat you me not actually royalty but where i don’t pay for copyright

i don’t know. :woman_shrugging:

Can I use Pixabay?

1 Like

of course!

I can make your covers😁 Just go to the arts crew

Thank you everyone for your help.

Hello, I think you mean commercially free backgrounds, because royalty free actually means you can use it once you’ve paid a license fee (or something like that) once, and you can use those backgrounds from that person.
So, I would advise you NOT to search it up, because it will not be approved, and episode is very picky about this. Also, even if your background went through, if your image was caught, you’d be in a lot of trouble. Believe me, i figured out the problem when i searched up the definition a few weeks ago, and I had to delete a lot of my backgrounds.

oh ok, so I can use Pixabay photos?

1 Like

Yes, pixabay is great!

I know they say royalty free there, and pixabay is actually free and amazing. (Only applies to pixabay)

Like someone said earlier, what you want is commercially free instead of royalty free. Pixabay and Pexels are great resources for this. Alternatively, you can make a google search, but click on tools then usage rights and then labeled for reuse. Do not use images that pop up on regular google searches, most of them are not available for reuse. I also have a collection of commercial free images in the CCO folder of my drive that you are welcome to use! I will link all of these resources down below.

https://www.pexels.com/

https://drive.google.com/open?id=179IvXPIcaDcqucT4v_YSbI1hJRC_Jaqn