RP/SG || The Untold Story || Sign-Up & Chat

This is me playing an extravagant game of Dolls.
The setting is Fantasy.
Nobody judge me.

THE UNTOLD STORY

The kingdom is perched on war, magic is strained and the lands are dying slowly. Everything is going wrong, and there’s no easy way to fix it. With political unrest also making the king uneasy, how will everything end? What adventures will happen? What Heroes will emerge, and will they rise in time to save everything? Or will the Villains reign supreme?

RULES:
x Do not start roleplaying until I give you permision to do so.
x There will be no Mary-Sues, Gary-Stu, or Godmodding
x If I say no to something, deal with it maturely.
x Complete a Sign-Up properly, and please look at the FC’s to know how much to put.
x Real FC’s only and please don’t repeat or copy. Same goes for using the same model.
x Please run special roles by me first - eg. Royalty, Faeries, mythical creatures, Gods, people with magic etc.

TAG ME WHEN YOU COMPLETE A SIGN-UP
Sign-ups will also be open indefinitely

Sign-Up Forms
Main Character Form
MAIN CHARACTER FORM
--
____
**_Insert Username Here_**
____
**Character's full name** ||
**Age** ||
**Height** ||
**Gender** ||
**Species** ||
**Abilities** ||
**Other Information** ||
_____
**Likes** ||
**Dislikes** ||
**Possessions** ||
**Skills & Personality** ||
**Biography** ||
____
**Faceclaim**
[details=" "]
[img]Place FC link Here[/img]
[/details]
**Possession Pictures**
[details=" "]
[img]Place Picture links here[/img]
[/details]

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Please don’t write essays, or one word answers (unless you’re meant to) if in doubt, check the FCs for reference on how much to write.

Your sign-up should look like this:

MAIN CHARACTER FORM

LTea

Character’s full name || Kathryne Altristaer
Age || 22
Height || 5’8
Gender || Female
Species || Human/Fae
Abilities ||
Magic (unknown)
Sword Wielding
Other Information || She is the illegitimate child who was taken in at birth out of pity, but some say her mother is alive and still looking for her. She is naturally tall, strong, and faster thanks to her half Fae traits.
Due to her illegitimacy, she is kept out of most public events.

Likes || Lemons, Training
Dislikes || Bugs
Possessions || A Necklace from her birth mother
Skills & Personality || Kath is trained in most arts of combat, but specializes in Hand-To-Hand and Two-handed Swords.
She is pretty reserved, and nice to her family, but she has a trust issue with anyone else. She knows how to manipulate people, like her sisters, but she prefers to just be honest and brutal. She has an opinion, she’ll damn right state it.
Biography || Kath was illegitimately born, and was left on the steps of the palace along with a letter and a necklace. At least, that’s what she’s always been told. She knows nothing of her birth mother, besides the fact that she was apparently fae, as her own traits seemed to prove.
Growing up, Kath was always treated differently to the rest. She didn’t fit in, and nobody trusted her thanks to her ancestry. She became pretty reserved after that, and grew to love her solitude, knowing that at least when she was not in public she couldn’t be judged so easily.
Kath is often missed off of invites or memories, as most people forget she even exists. Actually, it’s quite a reoccurring thing for her to say “There are seven children. Not Six, Seven.”

Faceclaim

Possession Pictures

Sub-Character Form
Sub Character Form
--
____
**_Insert Username Here_**
____
**Age** ||
**Height** ||
**Gender** ||
**Species** ||
**Personality** ||
**Biography** ||
____
**Faceclaim**
[details=" "]
[/details]

Please don’t write essays, or one word answers (unless you’re meant to) if in doubt, check the FCs for reference on how much to write.

Sub Character Form

LTea

Character’s full name || Amelia Lunari Altristaer
Age || 8
Height || 4’2
Gender || Female
Species || Human
Personality || Sweet and bubbly, she likes to have fun more then work, but she’s still dedicated if you can convince her. Has quite the temper.
Biography || Ammy is the youngest twin and loves the piano and the colour of chocolate. She is Princess and Daughter to King Brighton and Queen Annalise. She is Sixth in line to the throne of Marquisse
She is also engaged to the young Prince Dunsten of Twallyn

Faceclaim

00_bak

NPC/Other Form
 [u]NPC/Other Character[/u]
--
____
**Character's Role** ||
**Faceclaim**
[details=" "]
[/details]

NPC/Other Character

Character’s full name || Claire Roose
Character’s Role || Princess Amelia’s Handmaid
Faceclaim

Faceclaims
Official Thread

RP/SG || The Untold Story || Official Thread

Okay, I’m not gonna be accepting sign-ups until I’ve got some stuff set up and things moving slightly. this is for me at my leisure, so… yup.

Also, I’ve changed my mind about tagging people. If you were really interested, you’ll find this. :smirk:

Find what?

This thread.

Ohhh

i’ll sign up for this (when it’s open)

Could you let me know when the sign ups are open?

SIGN-UPS ARE NOW OPEN!

Welcome one and all!

Are immortal (biologically or near fully) allowed?

Depends, why? What did you have in mind?

I’m just wondering what species are allowed.
I have some characters from a story I will likely never write, and I want to use them.
They are biologically near-immortal and have obtained a healing factor on top of it. They can still starve, drown, suffocate, get heat stroke, et cetera, and one of them is an ice chick and can die from heat easily.
What is or isn’t allowed in this universe in terms of potential lifespan or power?

I don’t really want to add Magic/Immortal characters to the RP just yet - later maybe - unless you’re happy to just have them on the sidelines out of sight for most of it.

I haven’t defined limitations just yet. I currently have Humans and Fae (who are vulnrable to iron, have much longer lifespans, can use certain types of magic.)
You could have a type of faerie, so a Forest/Frost Sprite or Nymph?

All right then. :slight_smile:

What exactly is a nymph in this universe, and what can they do?

Is that alright - you’ll have them in the background to maybe join in later. Or Alright - I wont do them?

And Nymph in this universe is a classic nymph.

I will probably have them in the background, but I wouldn’t have them join unless I had the go-ahead. :wink:

Got it. Thank you.

Shweet. I look forward to reading them! ^-^