Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) :The Era of Chaos- The Legend of a Hero (RP/SG)

Updates

• This page will be better organized
  • Information will be less

Reminders

• You have to complete a sign up within two week of reserving unless for special reasons
  • Reseve before signing up
  • 2 Characters only, male and female
  • YOU DON’T HAVE TO READ ALL THE INFO IN ONE SITTING!!!
3 Likes

@AnimeOtome were the sign up too difficult to understand? I want your honest feedback in case I need to change a few things

2 Likes

Not at all. I looked through the character guide as I went through so it wasn’t that hard at all.

1 Like

Is this in a specific edition, or do we just create whatever we want from whatever edition?

1 Like

Also, is it possible to reserve a half-orc?

i might reuse one of my favorite ocs hehe

2 Likes

Yes you can. And could you explain your question

2 Likes

Which one?

1 Like

The first one

2 Likes

Oh! Well, it is in 5e? Fifth edition? It’s the one me and my friends all play in, or it in an earlier version?

3 Likes

Fifth edition

2 Likes

I would like to reserve. I still don’t know any details about my character tho.

4 Likes

It’s the Fifth edition

3 Likes

That’s alight! You have plenty of time to decided

3 Likes

Submitted my half-orc! I love her so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Last Update

• Short Summary Guide has been added.
  • The FC’s and Character Sheets are out!
  • I’m still working them but I’ll be finished before the RP starts

Reminders

• You have to complete your sign up before July 20th unless you have special reasons. I won’t allow anyone to sign up after that until a few weeks after the RP starts.
  • Please Reserve before signing up
  • 2 Characters only, male and female
  • YOU DON’T HAVE TO READ ALL THE INFO IN ONE SITTING!!!

Things I need.

@AtlasFlameAi, @brinn, - could you both pm me your fcs. @brinn yours wouldn’t allow me to see it so could you pm it too me
People who have already signed up - If you see a PM from me asking about info that I need, please reply before the 20th

Thank you,

His Highness Jui :kissing_heart:

Tags

@brinn, @CrazyCaliope, @AtlasFlameAi, @AnimeOtome, @PegasusForever, @Coolepisodes, @LegacyLockwood, @Kittenlove, @LordofAwsomeness, @veganwater, @Littlefeets, @QueenChid, @Xoxo_dimples, @Zabica, @riahh30, @Blonde_Glasses_Girl, @Tellyg47, @SilverRose, @amberh.episode, @LordofAwsomeness @brinn @AtlasFlameAi @CrazyCaliope @Littlefeets @riahh30 @Xoxo_dimples @jdepisode @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @ScarletSwanHunter @SilverRose @Tellyg47 @classycherries @EchoRavencroft @Daunt @MissJosephine @BrookieK @Zabica @Coolepisodes @dramaqueen.episode @Etherwalker @TheBluGeek @veganwater @AnimeOtome @Kittenlove @Thecode004 @rickyy @mira_stories_episode @QueenChid @Beth_Episode

12 Likes

I’ll drop my reservations becuase there’s a enormus chance of me failing this SATlike exam, and I’ll need to study a lot in that case to write the Croatian part again and I just know I won’t have enough time to be here and play this even tho it sounds like such fun. I won’t take any chances until I find out what mark I’ve got

5 Likes

Does a character in the fighter class have to be a professional fighter? Or somehow be able to benefit from their fighting?

2 Likes

No, your fighter would still be a beginner. So they’ll still be learning the ropes to their class.

3 Likes

Yay, that’s what I was hoping for. Thanks~

3 Likes
D&D website

I found this website if anyone needs help with names or anything it’s pretty much have all the races and details that His Highness Jui has https://www.dndbeyond.com/races/dragonborn

2 Likes