Rp: the death game {chat: submissions sorta open}

Reserve one of each please…

Name: Oasis Kala
Personality: Sassy, sarcastic, funny, kind, caring ( sometimes )
Appearance:

How many guards should there be?

0 voters

How many prisoners should there be?

0 voters

EVERYONE PLEASE VOTE! I don’t know which role will be more popular (I just assumed prisoner) but if people want more guard roles or something I can change it. More polls will be coming soon!

Reserve for guard

Tracking

So all the guard positions are currently occupied by:

Guards:
1.) @Drama_Queer
2.) @CrazygirldY_dY_dY
3.) @ThatRandomPerson
4.) @ChayChay
5.) @epsd.ama

However depending on the results of the polls more may be added to the list

I’ll send mine in tomorrow

Sending soon…

reserve for prisoner

Name: Jace Johnson
Appearance:

Personality: He is strong, fierce, and intimidating.

Guard

Okay so the majority of people want the amount of prisoners to be reduced from 15 to 10 so now there are only 3 PRISONER SPOTS LEFT!! Also please send in details because once the last prisoner to sign up sends in details, we can start the RPing.

POLL: Would you guys find it helpful if at the top of the RP thread I make a list of every character and what they look like to help make the experience more real? (So you can refer back to the top and imagine what each character looks like)
I would also include examples of what the cells looked like and outfits etc

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

About to do mine now.

Hey everyone if you haven’t submitted your forms yet please do :blush: Also, a quick poll:

Do you guys want to have cell mates meaning someone you spend time with when the games are not going on? It’s basically the person who you wake up with in the cell.

Also, no matter what, I will arrange who is next to you in the cells so either way and you can still talk through the walls…so even if it’s decided that no one has a roommate, you can still communicate

• Yes, I want everyone to have someone in the cell with them
  • No, I want everyone to be alone but can still talk through the walls

0 voters

I’ll reserve for a prisoner. And if u need, I can make two. Also what’s the guy to girl ratio??

It doesn’t really matter. I’m pretty sure almost all the prisoners are girls and a lot of guards are men so it would be nice to have some boy prisoners to mix it up. If you want to do 2 that’s fine because at this point everyone’s just waiting to start.

People who still need to submit forms:

@ChayChay
@dqrkskin
@Drama_Queer
@epsd.ama
@jdepisode

If you forgot how many characters you signed up for, check the list at the top (the forms are also there)

I will be doinng it later today…

Ya know what I’ll just do 3 prisoners. Why the heck not :woman_shrugging: just cuz I know you guys have been waiting to start this up XD (if u need it I can do 4 but I don’t wanna be taking away the role someone might want)