~RU’s Story Help Thread~

Corny Jokes that aren’t even funny…
Cliche every other minute…
Lack of diversity…
Stereotypical fake diversity…
All of these qualities… Make a great story! No it doesn’t. Whoever told you that is lying and has no idea about the writing hobby.
So lemme start with this…
Hey baby, what’s a FIoNe person you doing on Episode? Searching for some help? Well luckily you found a hawt person like me to deal with that. Here’s what I can assist you episodians…
~Beta Reader
~Story Reviews
~Tips
~A little directing tips
~Helping with writing genres.
~Idea bouncer
~Idea starter
~Ect…
Just type homie and I’ll help.

Hi! How many episodes would you review? So what’s the maximum?

1 Like

Three or 4. :relieved:

Hi! Thank you for creating this thread! It’s really nice of you :heart: I’d love to get a review. Not sure if there’s any particlar information you need beforhand, but here are the details of my story:
Title: Lie to Me
Author: Alexandra Mar
Description: After only serving 3 years of a 25 to life sentence, Aiden Suarez is mysteriously released. But wait, what’s that? Oh right, “Aiden Suarez” no longer exists.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6378501067505664

1 Like

I loved the first episode you your story, it was so well directed and the grammar was good, along with a few punctuation mistakes. I like the choices so much! Keep on writing. I’m continuing to read it.

Thank you so much! I’ll check again for punctuation. If you find anything else that needs improvement, please let me know. It really means a lot to me that you are liking my story and that you’ve decided to continue reading it :heart:

1 Like

Just being honest with you❤️

Hey, I saw your thread pop up and I was wondering if you’d be willing to read what I have so far of my unpublished story? It’s only around the first 12 minutes of what I’ve got prepared for the first episode though, so it’s not terribly short :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yea Boi!

1 Like

Okay, thank you so much for doing this!
Take all the time you need and please be as honest as you can :sparkling_heart:

Name: Providence
Author: A.D. Summers
Genre: Fantasy Adventure
Number of episodes: 1 (ignore the second I was messing around with something lol)
Description: “Why does God even deal with us?” I never thought I’d know his answer, until I returned to that mysterious town. After all, Providence is a greater mystery than Revelation. Limited CC (??? still debating)
Link:

Cover:

1 Like

Hi! Thank you so much for making this thread, it’s really considerate and I think will help many writers (including myself)

Is it okay if I share my unpublished story’s first chapter with you? It’s around 5-10 minutes long. :slight_smile:

Thank you in advance :smiley:

1 Like

I love these threads. It’s how I always find my story’s to read I have found so many good story’s but just clicking on these and going through the comments!

2 Likes

Me too, if I’m not looking for some advice.

There are some really underrated authors here that often go unnoticed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes. I wish they would change out the story’s that show up when you click genres in the app. so that we could see these story’s more! I hate that for months on end it’s the same story’s!

2 Likes

Yes! Have you heard of the recent petitioning for apparent exploits of Episode?

2 Likes

No, I haven’t heard of it!

1 Like

Well, Episode is apparently blocking / removing stories containing mature themes - Yet having mature themed stories in their featured and picks section (Like In my Bed, It starts with a Bra etc.)

2 Likes

Oh, I think I did see something about that some were else on IG! I am reading a story called The Doberman by Meeza and she said something about in on her IG! It’s crazy they allow it in featured story’s but not other’s, and what she was saying wasn’t even that bad but they made her remove it!

2 Likes

So her story’s just gone now?

If so, that’s a real shame. Such hard work and then just… Gone.

1 Like

No, but she got like a message saying she had to remove the hole scene or it would be!

2 Likes