~RU’s Story Help Thread~

Hey!
Could you please look at my story? It’s my very first Episode experience so I would love to hear your feedback or maybe some tips to make it better if you have any.
I have only published the first chapter so far. I believe the first chapter is the most important one and needs special care. I want to make it the best I can so I am always making changes and then asking for new feedbacks on the updated one. Right now it’s much better than it was so I was able to start working on the second one and publish it - now are the first two episodes published!

Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique

Thank you, it means so much to me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow.

I hope that doesn’t happen to my current unpublished story, even though it doesn’t have any mature themed scenes - But you never know.

1 Like

I know it sucks, I could see if there was like in detail about in like a lot! But it tack’s away from some of the story’s and some people have worked so hard and know they have to change there story or leave something out that is important to the story!

2 Likes

We should probably rant together using the personal messaging on this forum haha. Wouldn’t want to crowd up this thread

2 Likes

Yuppers!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I tried to make some significant choices, but there are probably some mistakes and glitches unfortunately.

Name: Stranded
Author: Freya v.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller
Number of episodes: 1 (unpublished story - Please ignore second episode)
Description: Undecided
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6007210168418304

1 Like

I love your story! I don’t really know how the cover matches but it’s still very attractive! I love the plot and storyline! Maybe you could’ve held some information for Chapter 2. I’ll start reading more of your story when I get the chance!

1 Like

Story Title: In a Starry Night
Author Name: Fatima Al star
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance/drama
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon!)
Story Description: Rose goes thorough a lot of difficulties that will lead her to find secrets that were hidden for years! Will she ever find happiness and love? (Choices matter)
Instagram Name: @fatima_stories
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5756418218131456

Story cover

demi_lovato_GHBP_posterThumb_tzhq0N9Iav

Thank you!

1 Like

I can tell you put great thought. Sometimes the Captin was facing the wrong way! That’s really all. But you are a very good writer and the backgrounds went great with the story.

1 Like

That’s because I still have yet to introduce the other character in the cover (the one with white hair) haha.
That was actually going to be in Chapter 2, and I had already planned to include a sort of mini-cliff hanger at the end (like you said about hinting what’s in Chapter 2) that would allude to him and another main character’s relationship. :wink:
And thank you! I really appreciate you taking the time to check it out and I’m glad you liked it :smile: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I would also like to inform you that I’ve decided to continue your story!

1 Like

I’m sorry, I didn’t really like your story. It was poorly directed. Plus, it was trouble picking one because there was two stories named the same thing by you. It looked like it was directed on Mobile. The story is really rushed into the first episode. I’ve decided not to continue your story.

Hi,

I love your candid approach and would love to get your input on what you think of my story.

Name: Crossed Paths
Author: Dreamer
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5294643993772032

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m also just curious, what happened in your story? (I tried to make some meaningful choices and different outcomes) :grimacing:

What do you mean?

1 Like

Like did you bring Nancy or leave her? Was the group spread out or did they stick together? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can you help me with a review?

Title: The Nation D: Moon Eyes
Author: P Marroquín
Genre: Dystopian / mystery
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 9 (ongoing)
Description: You run away from one place to another… Where’s your new destination? And what dark secrets does it hide? Will you finally find answers to your past?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6435647390351360

1 Like

Bring Nancy :slight_smile: I thought I needed her.

The overlays were amazing! This deserves way not credit than its getting. I’ve decided to continue your story! Congratulations! You’re officially amazing. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I am so happy you liked it!

1 Like