Ruby Reds Instagram Group hiring! Something for everyone!

If you have any questions about any roles feel free to ask! If you know anyone who would be interested tag them! Hiring ends on the 20th of June!

In order to join here is the link you will need!

Once you finish the form reply saying you filled it out!

Q&A

Q: What does the news team do?
A: The News will be things posted by episode like new contests, new updates, to portal items, large issues in the community anything like that. The news team is responsible for making a video using episode to inform everyone of the episode news. The anchor works to write the script of what will be said in the video then sends it to the coder. The coder will code it all in the portal then send it off to the editor to preview it and look over any possible issues with it. Once it is finished it will go to me and I will record it and post it.

Q: What is the peace keeper?
A: The peace keeper is the one to keep the peace. If group members are being rude to each other, getting into arguments, or ganging up on one another the peace keeper is the one to pull them aside and intervene. They help to bring to issue to as good as a solution as possible then go to me (Amealia.episode) to figure out discipline if needed.

Q: What is the Instagram name of the group?
A: Ruby.Reds.Episode

10 Likes

I filled it out!

2 Likes

What exactly does the coder in the ‘News Team’ do?

And do we get the notification per Instagram or per e-mail?

3 Likes

I filled it out. :two_hearts:
PS I really love this idea!

2 Likes

The News will be things posted by episode like new contests, new updates, to portal items, large issues in the community anything like that. The news team is responsible for making a video using episode to inform everyone of the episode news. The anchor works to write the script of what will be said in the video then sends it to the coder. The coder will code it all in the portal then send it off to the editor to preview it and look over any possible issues with it. Once it is finished it will go to me and I will record it and post it.

3 Likes

Sounds great! Thank you so much

2 Likes

No problem!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Of course love. :candy::two_hearts:

1 Like

I filled it out!

2 Likes

I filled it out!