[CLOSED] Ruby's Art Shop 🎆

Welcome to my art shop :sparkles: Feel free to request anything you need that’s listed below, and please read the rules before you request! If you want your request made fast, you’ve come to the right place! I can get most of these done in minutes!
What can I make? :watermelon:

• Splashes
  • Banners
  • Character Detail Banners

How to give credit? :unicorn:

For a SPLASH

When the splash appears in your story, you can add a reader message that says something like “Thank you to @MissRuby on the forums for making this splash!”

For a BANNER

If you use a banner that I made in any of your threads or topics, you can give credit at the end of the post saying “Thank you to @MissRuby for creating the banner!” Or “@MissRuby made this banner, thank you!”

For a CHARACTER DETAIL BANNER

As of now I still have no idea what people use character detail banners for. Anyone know? Wherever you use them, don’t forget to credit me @MissRuby!

Please read the rules and make sure to follow them! If one to three of these is ignored, you will be suspended. If four or more of these is ignored, you will be banned from my art shop. Follow the rules!

Rules
  1. You MUST give credit if you use anything I’ve made.
  2. You’re NOT allowed to claim my work as your own or say anyone else other than me made it.
  3. You’re NOT allowed to make any changes to my work without my permission!
  4. You’re NOT allowed to use any of the examples without my permission!
  5. You’re NOT allowed to use anything I’ve made for someone else without asking for THEIR permission.
  6. I have every right to decline a request.
  7. Please be nice to others and don’t start any drama!
  8. Don’t ask for something I can’t make. Such as covers, backgrounds, art scenes, etc. Basically everything that’s NOT listed on the “What I can make” list.
  9. If your request will be canceled I’ll tell you as soon as possible.
  10. You’re NOT allowed to make deadlines. I have a life outside of Episode and I don’t have much time on my hands.
  11. Most splashes will take about 1 - 4 hours. Most banners will take about 1 - 2 hours. Remember, if your request is simple I can get it done in 15 minutes!
  12. Once your request has been presented to you, you’re allowed to make only ONE change, so choose wisely! However, if you’re happy with what I’ve made for you, you don’t have to change anything.
  13. Most important rule of all! DO NOT, and by that I mean NEVER ask me for something you won’t use. I work extremely hard on these and it would break my heart if you don’t use something I put so much effort into.

If you don’t use it, I’ll tell you to use it, and if you still don’t, you’ll be BANNED from my art shop. Please use what you’ve asked for!

1. Say please and thank you

I’ve created some examples for you in case you’re not sure if my art is what you’re looking for.

Splashes

You’re NOT allowed to use any for these without my permission. Read rule 4.

Banners

You’re NOT allowed to use any of these without my permission. Read rule 4.

Character Detail Banners

~ No EXAMPLES are currently available, check back later! ~

Here are some things you should know if you use my work:
~ Coming Soon ~

Splash

Background*
Font*
What the splash says*
Other details (If any)

Banner

Background*
Font*
What the banner says*
Other details (If any)

Character detail banner

Background*
Font*
Character details*
Other details (If any)

Happy Requesting! :fallen_leaf:

12 Likes

may i please have one splashe

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

Can I have some banners please :two_hearts:
I would like them all to be like pastel colors
-Request Form
-Members
-Examples
-Welcome
Also any cute curly font is fine :purple_heart:

1 Like

Of course! I’m working on it right now.

1 Like

Ty :blue_heart:

1 Like

For the background do you want a solid color or an image?

1 Like

Image. I don’t have a preference so whatever you like :blue_heart:

1 Like

I finished!!! That didn’t take so long lol. I blended an image with all of them and changed the filters a bit. I hope you like them!

By the way is this for your art shop?

2 Likes

Can I please get a few space splash’s :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Of course!!!

How do I request? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just send the details here and be specific :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll add you to the list :grin:

Great
I would like two splash’s!
1.Sound and Music.
Can you Please make it very space like. Planets,stars,black holes everything!
And then the 2nd…
2. Mature themes.
Just the same as top ^!
I don’t mind what you add or don’t add just make it how you would like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK I’ll start as soon as possible!

1 Like

Great thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes it is and I’ll put them up later but tysm :kissing_heart:

It’s actually a lot of work but I’ll try to get it done today :slightly_smiling_face:

No, it’s fine. I’ll probably get it done today anyways.