Ruby's Official Story Sharing List 🍭

So basically I made this thing (I don’t know what to call it) that’s a list with random stories, and brief descriptions for random people to see and read the ones they find interesting. It’s like a Promote Your Story thread but on Google docs. I don’t know if it’s illegal or not but if it is tell me asap. So there’s nothing more to say :woman_shrugging: I’ll call it a story sharing list.
This thread was moved because some weird stuff was happening on the old one. All the likes are non-existent now :sob:

Enjoyyyyy!

5 Likes

i have just submitted mine

1 Like

I have filled out the form.:blush:

1 Like

Sorry!

1 Like

it is not a thriller or horror

1 Like

Well I guess I could delete a story and make room for yours :slight_smile:

that is nice of you but that would not be fair to another there was first

1 Like

Or I could add a slot :woman_shrugging:

where is the sci fi opion

2 Likes

There aren’t many stories with a sci-fi category, so I didn’t add it. Actually, I’m not even sure that there is a sci-fi category. Correct me if I’m wrong :grin:

1 Like

you can do it if you want too. that i would be thankfull for

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

IMPORTANT!

The doc is now released!

1 Like

cool! :heart::heart: where can we find the doc? are you going to make a thread about it?

1 Like

Just added the link on this thread!

2 Likes

Here’s my published Adventurous contest story. Please give it a read and let me know what you think! :blush:. Please could you add mine to your list?

Title - Adventurous: Uniformed Saviour
Description - Follow Bella on a dangerous, thrilling, life-changing mission. Can YOU make the right choices to help Bella survive the path ahead? Character Customisation, Choices that matter, Tappable Overlays, Art Scenes, Minigames, 2 Love Interests and Multiple Endings.
Genre - Action
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5433395695386624
Instagram - @mollie.stories

:smiley:

1 Like

Sorry, this isn’t a thread to promote your story. You have to fill out a special forum to get your story on a list. The forum is no longer accepting responses because the slots on the list are currently full. If it helps, I should be able to add a slot to every category and try to make room for your story.

Okay I really hope you can :smiley: Please just let me know. Thank you so much x

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

You have to fill out the form, not here! :joy:

1 Like