Rude’s Here to Help! Ask your questions babes 💙

Using the following command is not possible with spotting. What you can do is pair the & sign with the pan command and then walk your character to the spot:

&pan to zone 3
@DR KARL walks to spot 1.280 205 15 in zone 3

Thank you! I tried it in the app, same thing happens. It’s weird as I copied it from the first iteration and just changed the XY coordinates.

Do you know ho I do this, I want at a certain moment that someone is putting a rock through a window?

I am going to upload the rock and the window but I don’t know how to start the script.

thanks

Thank you!

Hello again! So I just finished my first episode of my story and I need to know something. So at the end of the episode, the player can choose to go to either the airport or the apartment. What I need help on is in the next episode, how do you get the script to remember what choice you made last episode. Is there any way to do this. Thank you!

You would need to use the if/elif/else method. Here’s a guide on that:

I remember someone saying it but how do you make the words have color, and do effects. For example “It is SO HOT outside” the words ‘SO HOT’ would be in a red color.

That’s a text effect, you can find them al listed on the right side of your desktop, under the animation list.

But in general the code for red text is:

| color:red |Text| reset |

You don’t have to add the reset command if you are planning to have that whole part red. But if you plan to have regular black lettering after the red text, then you need to add the reset command.

Thx!

There are a few ways of doing it. You can use diffirent backgrounds or create an overlay to shot the cracks and the hole in the window. I prefer the latter.

Once you’ve uploaded the rock and your broken glass. I would place the broken glass on the window, size it then set the opacity to 0. That way it’s there for when the rock meets the window.

So you’d have

@overlay rock shifts xxx xxx in 2
&overlay GLASS opacity 1 in 2.

You can play with the different animations for the overlay to decide how you want the rock to look as it is flying through the air and toward the window.

1 Like

that is to difficult for me…

INT. DUMPY APARTMENT BEDROOM - DAY

@ZAYONA changes into Night wear
@ZAYONA spot 0.763 29 347 in zone 2 AND ZAYONA faces left AND ZAYONA is lay_asleep_loop
@pan to zone 2
@pause for 3

music alarmclock_beep

@pause for 3

** ZAYONA (lay_asleep_loop)**
** (Just a few more minutes)**

@pause for 3

** ZAYONA (lay_awake_loop)**
** Nope.**

music off

@ZAYONA stands screen center AND ZAYONA faces left

I was watching a video so that it looks like the character is getting out of bed but when i typed @ZAYONA stands screen center AND ZAYONA faces left it didn’t work

What exactly isn’t working?

ok so you know how you character is laying down in bed and they get up?? how would i show that ?

Yes, I underatand that. What I’m asking is, what exactly is getting messed up? Does the character not stand up?

Yeah the character does not stand up.

It should work tbh. There are no code errors. Can I see a screenshot of your actual script

It should work. The character stays laying down?

Yeah. Should i try putting some dialogue after it??