Rude’s Here to Help! Ask your questions babes 💙

the code i’m using is

music car_motor

yet it still says error
anyone help?

Let me see your script?

It looks fine to me…
It’s most likey a web previewer error. Preview the story on the app and see if it works.

My character is not entering in zone 2, it’s only entering zone 1. Can someone help me?!!

Couple of issues.

1. When you do a transition you have to add a color, right now you hav no color.

Here’s a guide just in case you need it:

1. There’s no need to add a zone when using the enters from ____ to ______ command. And you misspelled center. It should read as followed:

@ZAY enters from right to screen center

I’m not too sure what this means! Can anybody help me?

Your Internet connection is probably slow. Try to select the whole script and copy them (Ctrl+A then Ctrl+C) then reload the page or check your Internet connection. Once you’ve reloaded, use Ctrl+V to copy your script then click Save again.
It worked for me!
Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

There’s error messages. You need to correct them before being able to preview

Thanks I got them fixed :slight_smile:

Does anyone have a script template for a hug?
:icecream:

you can learn how to do it here:

It kinda keeps on making them look like their kissing :fearful:

You can adjust the spot directing to your preferences :slight_smile:

I’m having a problem with the writer’s portal and wasn’t sure if it’s because of me. It was working fine a few minutes ago but, when I went to save and preview again, the scene showed up correctly but it won’t move from line to line. It’s stuck on whatever line I previewed it from. When I click the viewer nothing happens. The only error showing up is one of my backgrounds needs approval. Any ideas or is it a support ticket issue?

double check if you don’t have any errors, also clear your browser history, close it and restart again, it helped me a few times.

1 Like

hello, so I need help with my story. I want the scene to fade in to zone 2 with the characters sitting down but it keeps on fading in to zone 1 then cutting to zone 2 after that. I just want it to fade in to zone 2 with the characters already sitting there. What am I doing wrong.
EXT. GRAND PARK PARTY - DAY

@cut to zone 2

@BACK1 stands screen right in zone 2 and BACK1 faces left and BACK1 is sit_laugh_giggle and BACK2 stands screen left in zone 2 and BACK2 is idle_sit_rear

So you want to have the scene pan from zone 1 to zone 2 or do you want it to cut directly to zone 2

Hi Inception. Do you know a thread or something of the sort for clickable overlays?

cut directly to zone 2 with my charcters already sitting there