Rude’s Here to Help! Ask your questions babes 💙

double check if you don’t have any errors, also clear your browser history, close it and restart again, it helped me a few times.

1 Like

hello, so I need help with my story. I want the scene to fade in to zone 2 with the characters sitting down but it keeps on fading in to zone 1 then cutting to zone 2 after that. I just want it to fade in to zone 2 with the characters already sitting there. What am I doing wrong.
EXT. GRAND PARK PARTY - DAY

@cut to zone 2

@BACK1 stands screen right in zone 2 and BACK1 faces left and BACK1 is sit_laugh_giggle and BACK2 stands screen left in zone 2 and BACK2 is idle_sit_rear

So you want to have the scene pan from zone 1 to zone 2 or do you want it to cut directly to zone 2

Hi Inception. Do you know a thread or something of the sort for clickable overlays?

cut directly to zone 2 with my charcters already sitting there

Hey, hun

Yes I do. Here it is:

The code you have should definitely work, can I see your script

INT. BLACK - NIGHT
NARRATOR
Episode 1 - The Start of It All
WARNING - This narrative has sound…

music music_classicalpiano

@cut to zone 2

@BACK1 stands screen left in zone 2 and BACK1 is sit_laugh_crack_up and BACK2 stands screen right in zone 2 and BACK1 faces left and BACK2 is idle_sit_rear

@transition fade in 3

Even though it shouldn’t really mattered, try this:

&cut to zone 2

&BACK1 stands screen left in zone 2 and BACK1 is sit_laugh_crack_up and BACK2 stands screen right in zone 2 and BACK1 faces left and BACK2 is idle_sit_rear

@transition fade in 3

thanks so much! did what you said and worked

Is there any way to make your screen flash a certain color for a second after something happens. I have 2 people punching each other and I want the screen to flash a color after he hits the other guy. Is there any way to do this.

Yeah, just use a transition after the punch and I’ve it a short time.

Example:

@transition fade in red 0.3

Hi, I’m using Episode Ink, is there any animation for shooting a gun. I found a sound effect but I can’t find an animation of a guy firing a gun. Thanks

The animation is called shoot_loop

Hey. Could you maybe help me with all that tappable overlays stuff?

I wrote:
tappable
“CLUBOUTFIT1” {

NARRATOR
You chose option 1. 

} “CLUBOUTFIT2” {

NARRATOR
You chose option 2. 

}

“CLUBOUTFIT3” {

NARRATOR
You chose option 2. 

}
But it doesn’t work. Did I do something wrong?

Hi, do you have a dressing game template? The outfits are:

Casual
Comfortable
Flirty
Laid-Back

Just a simple dressing game. :grin:

What’s the problem exactly? It might be the space between bracket and the last choice? :thinking:

Here’s a template for a simple dressing game:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r6DpUVNtMZGvnrrc76xut5BeQEQE-ubkwYksFce8hwk/mobilebasic

You’ll need to customize it to your own needs.

1 Like

I want to be it like that the clothes fade in and when the readers click then the clothes swipe to them and I will make some animations(like in epy_universe post), but that tappable game doesn’t work.

I want to be it like that the clothes fade in and when the readers click then the clothes swipe to them and I will make some animations(like in epy_universe post), but that tappable game doesn’t work.
I tried 1000 of ways but I still don’t know what’s the problem.