Rude’s Here to Help! Ask your questions babes 💙

general
community
communication
mustread

Thanksss

Oh and do you know how to get rid of the character all together (they are 3 character and i want to get rid if them all together and put my character name in it, maybe its confusing haha)

Eg:

&CHARACTER spot 1.28 244 110 in zone 1 at layer -2 AND CHARACTER faces left AND CHARACTER is talk_sit_coy

Yeah, you just add a & instead of a @:

&remove CHAR1
&remove CHAR2
&remove CHAR3

Or you can put it all in one line using AND:

@remove CHAR1 AND remove CHAR2 AND remove CHAR3

Hi I am writing a new story am new at episode so I wanted to ask how do you make a car come from left to right and two characters are in it and it will look like one persons driving the car it will mean a lot for your help thanks

what is the name of the overlay for the background
INT. BAR - DAY

Here’s a guide that isn’t specifically made for the scene you’ve painted but it’s close enough and I think it will help you get a good grasp on how to make your scene possible:

Episode doesn’t provide an overlay for this specific background. There are certain users who might have this in their drive but I’m not sure who. Sorry.

I have one in my drive :slight_smile: my Linktree is in my profile :v:

@Darker-Nobility there ya goooo

Um in my story i have a background with 3 or 4 zones and i want it to pan to zone 2 to and have the character start doing something in zone 2 when the camera gets there? thanks

So this is where_starts_ command comes in handy. You add your character in zone 2 and then add the action and then the pan:

BACKGROUND

@CHAR stands _________ in zone 2 AND CHAR faces left/right AND CHAR starts behavior_name

@pan to zone 2

What this will do is begin the action but not complete it, that way when you pan the character is still in motion.

Ill try it thanks

it gives me an error

Capture

Yes, because the full commands for stands is screen right, screen left, screen center, upscreen right, upscreen left.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :ok_hand:

Um i dont see my character

Can I see your code please

code?

Yeah, the code that you’ve written so far

(i have 4 zones)