Rude’s Here to Help! Ask your questions babes 💙

It’s not really necessary. Some authors do it as a personal choice and some want to avoid copyright infringement. But references to celebrities and brands are allowed as long as they are in passing and are not the plot point and as long as they do not drive the story.

Does anyone know where I could possibly get a cover photo for my story? Sorry if I am posting in the wrong place, I’m new here!:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Here. You can post a cover request or look through the cover shops that are listed.

You’re a great help, Thanks doll :kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

Hi! Do you know how to make the laundry basket/hamper overlay like the one in Rebounding With Bad? I searched for it online to see if someone else had already made it but I couldn’t find anything…
I think someone else asked on your forums earlier.

Can you make one? :slight_smile:

I actually make/distribute overlays on my Overlay Shop. But it’s closed at the moment.

Oh okay gotcha.

This is probably a really stupid question, but how do you make 2 characters perform behaivors at the same time? Thank you :slight_smile: I’m a hella noob lol

@CHAR1 is behavior AND CHAR2 is behavior

Ah! Thank you :slight_smile:

Is there a way to get mor sounds/ make your own?

No, sorry.

Hey! I keep on getting the long runtime error with functions and wasms whenever I get to this part:

Here’s my script:

if (dinner is "spaghetti") {
 INT. DINING ROOM - DAY with WOODEN TABLE to 1.054 -30 0 in zone 1 at layer 1 with SPAGHETTI to 0.928 48 93 in zone 1 at layer 2 with SPAGHETTI2 to 0.928 192 90 in zone 1 at layer 2
 @pause for a beat
 } elif(dinner is "salad") {
 INT. DINING ROOM - DAY with WOODEN TABLE to 1.054 -30 0 in zone 1 at layer 1 with SALAD to 0.640 73 93 in zone 1 at layer 2 with SALAD2 to 0.640 207 93 in zone 1 at layer 2
 @pause for a beat
 }

Change elif(dinner is “salad”) to else.

1 Like

The error’s still there.

M
I’m stuck on my new account on writer portal and I’m trying to go to my old one but it’s not letting me i tried clearing my search history and it still does it how can i fix this? If i remove that google account from my computer will it go to my other one?

I don’t know what’s wrong, the error’s still there.

maybe the error is somewhere else?

No, it only occurs when I get to that part. It’s a Web Previewer error, not really an actual error.