BRITTNEY (talk_rock_baby_prop)
Awesome.
}
“No, not the right one!”{
BRITTNEY (talk_rock_baby_prop)
Nope, not this one.
goto choosing_outfits
}
But, when I choose Zack, it goes to Josiah instead. No idea why.
I did this: if (chose_Zack){scene}
But it just goes straight to Josiah’s.

0 Likes

Dang, you are good, I didn’t even notice, thanks so much!

1 Like

I have a background and it called INT. KIDS SIT DOWN - DAY with BOOM and the boom is the overlay and my girl character is going to puch the overlay forward because my story is a fantasy story pleas help

0 Likes

Here’s a guide on overlay animation:

0 Likes

@RudeInception thanks :grin:

0 Likes

How do you add a sound effect?

0 Likes

Ok thanks @brvnda

1 Like

Hey! I have another question for ya! Is there a way to make a character in sleep_uncomfortable position to be vertical instead of horizontal? I want to have my character in a bed background and it just looks dump with them horizontal. :thinking:

0 Likes

dumb not dump… :roll_eyes:

0 Likes

No, there’s no way to rotate a character right now. You can flip the character upside down but that’s about it.

0 Likes

Fantastic.

Thanks! :kissing_heart:

0 Likes

Could a story be based around a guy at first instead of a girl, all i’ve seen is a girl be the main character, could I write a story of a guy instead? Or is there a rule for that?

0 Likes

Question… so I want my character to draw her gun and shoot from the back. Like the viewer sees her back while she does this. What would be the correct coding? I had her idle_rear then draw and shoot but she turns around and faces right when it comes time to draw the gun. Does that make sense? I deleted my coding because it wasn’t working otherwise I would paste it here.

0 Likes

Ofc you can! There’s no rule for gender character roles. Authors just tend to use a female MC because the majority of readers are females. But I’ve seen a couple that have the male point of view and it’s just as good.

0 Likes

So you want your character to shoot while her back is turned? There’s no animation for this. The best you can do is use an overlay of arms holding a gun and play around with the zoom.

0 Likes

Ok, thanks!

0 Likes

Someone just messaged me this in my fan mail… how do I go about fixing this? I checked on another phone and it is getting stuck in that scene in chapter four.

MerryMary05 asks: Dont know if its just me, but Im stuck in chapter 4 in the arcade watching Rebecca kiss Dexter. It wont move forward. Im loving this story and I really wanna know what happens next!

0 Likes

It’s a glitch. If the issue isn’t fixed by resetting the app then she needs to send a ticket to admin.

1 Like