Rude’s Here to Help! Ask your questions babes 💙

community
mustread
communication
general

Hii, is there tattoos for limelight makes and if there is where can I find it?

0 Likes

There isn’t at the moment, sorry doll

1 Like

Hi, I really need your help
Why doesn’t it work?

0 Likes

I’ve seen people make backgrounds where the words can move like animation style, do you know how to do that?

0 Likes

Try doubling down the brackets instead of putting them under each other:

“No” {

goto choosing_outfit

}}

0 Likes

Yes, people do that by adding word overlays and using overlay animation. Here’s a guide on overlay animation:

0 Likes

I changed it but the same error pops up again.

I am really sorry for my bad english but I’m not an Englisch native speaker :wink:

0 Likes

okay, i feel like telling you to delete all the double brackets and just add it at the end but im not sure so instead ima @ the nestled choice pro @Dara.Amarie. I’m sure she’ll be able to help.

1 Like

Remove only 1 bracket from line 1394, then remove another (just one!) bracket on line 1413

0 Likes

Thank you, but it didn’t help either. But after I removed one bracket in front of the choices it worked.

instead of }“less is more”{

I wrote “less is more”{

That worked!

0 Likes

It’s pretty much the same… You had too many brackets, and you needed to remove any one of those

0 Likes

Ah ok. Thank you :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Thank you so much. I was wandering the forums and your comment just saved me. Thank, girl:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

0 Likes

Hello! Can I put customized names in reader Messages without it saying the names in brackets?
Example:

readerMessage [FIRSTNAME] will appreciate that.

Will the message will pop up saying the actual name instead of [FIRSTNAME] ?

0 Likes

Yes, as long as that’s the display name for the character.

0 Likes

Thank you so much! I had this problem before but now it works!

0 Likes

How do I start a story :thinking::face_with_monocle:

0 Likes

You have to login into episodeinteractive.com and sign in using the email you use on the app. When you sign in, there will be a button that indicates Start A New Story.

0 Likes

how do i make it so a character can “slide” offscreen while doing an animation?? i tried doing, for example, “@EMMALEE is idle_headbob_neutral_loop and EMMALEE exits left”.

0 Likes

Try:
@EMMALEE exits left AND EMMALEE is idle_headbob_neutral_loop

1 Like