Rude’s Here to Help! Ask your questions babes 💙

Hey I really need help with this - it says error : there is a { on line 405 with no matching }

I haven’t been able to fix it for a few hours :expressionless:
choice
“Pants” {
@CORI changes into Outfitlopants1
@pause for a beat
goto fashion_out
} “Pants” {
@CORI changes into Outfitlopants2
@pause for a beat
gain nobadass
goto fashion_out
} “Pants” {
@CORI changes into Outfitlopants3
@pause for a beat
gain no badass
goto fashion_out
} “Pants” {
@CORI changes into Outfitlopants4
@pause for a beat
gain nobadass
goto fashion_out
} “Try a different style!” {
goto open_closet
} “Wear this!” {
goto end_closet
}

Tysm

Isn’t this a choice. so write it like this-

choice
“Try a different style!”{
goto open_closet
} “Wear this!” {
goto end_closet
}

Remove } from Try something else…
And add it separately
Let me know if this works…:blush::blush:

Ah it still says the error :fearful:

it doesn’t say what you said was wrong, its the line “405” that’s messed up

Can you bold that line 405…

choice
“Pants” {
@CORI changes into Outfitlopants1
@pause for a beat
goto fashion_out
} “Pants” {
@CORI changes into Outfitlopants2
@pause for a beat
gain nobadass
goto fashion_out
} “Pants” {
@CORI changes into Outfitlopants3
@pause for a beat
gain no badass
goto fashion_out
} “Pants” {
@CORI changes into Outfitlopants4
@pause for a beat
gain nobadass
goto fashion_out
} “Try a different style!” {
goto open_closet
} “Wear this!” {
goto end_closet
}

Gains can’t have spaces between them…
Write something like-
gain no_badass

1 Like

kk lemme try

Ohhhhh i see what you were sayin

tysm I srsly wouldn’t have noticed :joy: thank you!

1 Like

Hi! I’m trying to zoom out in 3 seconds but the default zoom does not appear to have a straight path (it has like a swing, if you know what I mean). How do I get a straight/ direct zoom?

Yea I do… but it takes some working around.
First let me see ur code

@zoom on 463 331 to 724% in 0

@FBGC1 spot 0.266 141 459 in zone 3 at layer 1

@MC spot 0.266 141 459 in zone 2 at layer 0 AND MC faces right AND MC is idle_armscrossed_neutral_loop

@MTRAINEE1 spot 0.350 22 399 in zone 2 at layer 2 AND MTRAINEE1 faces right AND MTRAINEE2 spot 0.495 210 289 in zone 2 at layer 3 AND MTRAINEE2 faces right AND FTRAINEE3 spot 0.765 30 168 in zone 2 at layer 5 AND FTRAINEE3 faces right AND FTRAINEE1 spot 0.818 235 152 in zone 2 at layer 6 AND FTRAINEE1 faces left AND FTRAINEE2 spot 0.334 98 399 in zone 2 at layer 1 AND FTRAINEE2 faces left AND MTRAINEE3 spot 0.509 317 289 in zone 2 at layer 4 AND MTRAINEE3 faces left

&MTRAINEE1 is idle_fight_angry_loop AND MTRAINEE2 is idle_fight_angry_loop AND MTRAINEE3 is idle_fight_angry_loop AND FTRAINEE1 is idle_fight_angry_loop AND FTRAINEE2 is idle_fight_angry_loop AND FTRAINEE3 is idle_fight_angry_loop

&zoom on 0 0 to 100% in 3

@MTRAINEE1 walks to spot 0.350 28 399 in 3 AND MTRAINEE1 does it while idle_fight_angry_loop AND MTRAINEE2 walks to spot 0.495 182 289 in 3 AND MTRAINEE2 does it while idle_fight_angry_loop AND FTRAINEE3 walks to spot 0.765 56 168 in 3 AND FTRAINEE3 does it while idle_fight_angry_loop AND FTRAINEE1 walks to spot 0.818 209 152 in 3 AND FTRAINEE1 does it while idle_fight_angry_loop AND FTRAINEE2 walks to spot 0.334 104 399 in 3 AND FTRAINEE2 does it while idle_fight_angry_loop AND MTRAINEE3 walks to spot 0.509 289 289 in 3 AND MTRAINEE3 does it while idle_fight_angry_loop AND FTRAINEE2 faces left AND MTRAINEE2 faces right

I’m sorry, the lines are pretty long. I’m trying to get that 3d effect that you see in some stories.

So the solution is pretty easy, I just wanted to see your zoom coordinates.

All you have to do is leave the X Y the same and just change the zoom.

So your zoom commands should look like this:

@zoom on 463 331 to 724% in 0

@zoom on 463 331 to 100% in 3

Hey!
Do you know how to add an accessory to an outfit. I let the readers choose what outfit they want the character to wear but i want to add a necklace no matter what outfit they chose.

You’d have to make a duplicate outfits with the necklace on. There’s no way to remove pieces of clothing from an outfit.

Thank you so much! :blush::blush::blush:

Another question… How do you get you character to walk of the stage without having their spot reset (what I mean is that they leave the stage but when they do, they enlarge to 100% and I don’t want that). I don’t know if anyone knows what I’m getting at… :woman_shrugging:

or should I just let them walk to the same spot but in a different zone and then let them walk off the stage. Seems a bit extra tho :thinking:

Yes, you have to place your character offscreen and use command walks to spot to keep the size right

2 Likes

Thank you for the info, I have a baby in my story right now, so I’m trying to be able to let the readers choose their own name for the baby and have it stick, so would I do; What would you like to name the baby? | What would you like to name the baby? | Done (ANSWER) or would that be stupid? You said I had to repeat the question again. Or is the question too long?