Rude’s Here to Help! Ask your questions babes 💙

input What would you like to name the baby?|What would you like to name the baby?|Done(BABY)

It’s not too long :slight_smile: make sure you’ll put your display name in brackets so later in the story when baby grows up you can use it.

When you want to mention name in the dialogue just put [BABY]

When I try to change characters hairstyles in limelight it just says updating preview, I’ve tried waiting for an hour and it still says it? I don’t like any other types of characters. Please help!

Change your browser to Google Chrome

Hello I have no idea what codes are needed to place that dialogue box on the top of the story. Can you please help me thank you

That’s a reader message. Here’s the command:

readerMessage Your Message here

2 Likes

Thank you so much :heart_eyes:

Do you happen to know why I keep getting this error? It used to work perfectly. I’m not sure if it’s Episode or my computer.

It means there’s an error in your script. Is there anything you’ve added recently that led to this issue?

Would spelling errors cause this problem? Because other than that it doesn’t show any error. Or can it be caused from a later chapter having errors? And, the spelling errors are intentional so if it is caused by the spelling errors is there any way around that?

Grammar errors shouldn’t affect your story. If you hadn’t had this issue before, previous chapters also shouldn’t affect your story.

Hey!!
I wanted to ask that how can you make the overlay appear slowing as in a steady speed…
I want my overlay to appear after after some seconds…
I tried changing the opacity but it isn’t working…
It immediately gets on the screen is this because I added it to the background or something??

Thank you, I had the same question, you made it clear

I did but it isn’t really doing anything it is there even if I place that command it isn’t appearing its there…

I did…
It still there every other overlay is coming in the right span of time but that isn’t…

There isn’t much that I have written but sure…

Do you want a screenshot or just a script??

Okay here-

I am really using so many overlays that my mind hurts to code for them…:sweat::sweat:

So you want your overlay to “fade” in but it just pops up instead of slowly fading? Is that the issue?

Yeah, I want it to appear slowing but it just pops out…
Is there something wrong in my script??