Rude’s Here to Help! Ask your questions babes 💙

Are you using the web previewer?

Nope…

You’re testing it out in your phone?

Try adding the overlay to the background name like you did with the other overlays.

I did that too but then it doesn’t even appear or pops out…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I just tested your script out and it works perfectly for me. Try restarting the app or resetting story progress.

Okay…

Its still like that…
Let me just try to change the coding of it a little…

Its weird my script now works completely fine when I changed the coordinates of it…
I don’t really get it but well I got my problem solved…
So, thanks a bunch @Dara.Amarie

1 Like

@CHARACTER walks to screen position
or
@CHARACTER walks to spot % X Y

Thank you

I only have two chapters written and both are only showing spelling errors? Both are showing the error.

Hmmmm, try looking at your story in the app previewer. Let me know what happens.

It’s working on my phone for now :slight_smile: but I do have another question. Is there a way to animate the characters while the narration box is up? Instead of having to have the animation in between boxes?

Yes, just use & instead of @
For example:

&CHAR is animation

NARR
Blah blah blah.

Last question…for today lol… I have seen in some stories that author’s will change the name of things such as celebs and products. Example, instead of saying Rick and Morty they’ll put Mick and Rorty. Is that necessary?

You my friend are a damn life saver. Thank you so much!

It’s not really necessary. Some authors do it as a personal choice and some want to avoid copyright infringement. But references to celebrities and brands are allowed as long as they are in passing and are not the plot point and as long as they do not drive the story.

Does anyone know where I could possibly get a cover photo for my story? Sorry if I am posting in the wrong place, I’m new here!:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Here. You can post a cover request or look through the cover shops that are listed.

You’re a great help, Thanks doll :kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

Hi! Do you know how to make the laundry basket/hamper overlay like the one in Rebounding With Bad? I searched for it online to see if someone else had already made it but I couldn’t find anything…
I think someone else asked on your forums earlier.

Can you make one? :slight_smile: