Rude’s Here to Help! Ask your questions babes 💙

dumb not dump… :roll_eyes:

No, there’s no way to rotate a character right now. You can flip the character upside down but that’s about it.

Fantastic.

Thanks! :kissing_heart:

Could a story be based around a guy at first instead of a girl, all i’ve seen is a girl be the main character, could I write a story of a guy instead? Or is there a rule for that?

Question… so I want my character to draw her gun and shoot from the back. Like the viewer sees her back while she does this. What would be the correct coding? I had her idle_rear then draw and shoot but she turns around and faces right when it comes time to draw the gun. Does that make sense? I deleted my coding because it wasn’t working otherwise I would paste it here.

Ofc you can! There’s no rule for gender character roles. Authors just tend to use a female MC because the majority of readers are females. But I’ve seen a couple that have the male point of view and it’s just as good.

So you want your character to shoot while her back is turned? There’s no animation for this. The best you can do is use an overlay of arms holding a gun and play around with the zoom.

Ok, thanks!

Someone just messaged me this in my fan mail… how do I go about fixing this? I checked on another phone and it is getting stuck in that scene in chapter four.

MerryMary05 asks: Dont know if its just me, but Im stuck in chapter 4 in the arcade watching Rebecca kiss Dexter. It wont move forward. Im loving this story and I really wanna know what happens next!

It’s a glitch. If the issue isn’t fixed by resetting the app then she needs to send a ticket to admin.

1 Like

Thanks @RudeInception

Is there a way to change how it looks on episode? when i started i choose spotlight and i dont like it. Do i need to start all over??

Yes there is no other way to do that.
You have to start again!

Ok, so if I want a character to be sleeping on a couch , how would I use the @sleep_sitting behavior?

Unfortunately that will not be possible. Because the character will not appear onscreen unless they have dialogue. But you can turn off the spot light feature. Use the following command:

set format cinematic

You know how a character punches another character without any dialogue? How would i do that?

can you give me feedbacks on my thread

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/official-episode-diamonds-art-request-thread-new-and-improve-examples/41067

If you’re using spotlight then I’m not sure it’s possible.

Pm me

My behaviors while making a story are green which means that the character will do it in the story correct? Any way the behaviors are green while im making the story but, when i preview it,the character says JAY is punch_jab and JAY is laugh_giggle. Is there a way to fix that? And how do i place characters on/beside a bed? Am i in the wrong group for that question or what? sorry for bothering you…