Rude’s Here to Help! Ask your questions babes 💙

Are any of you guys having issues with sounds and music? I know how to correctly use them, I have in the past, but for the past few weeks it has shown this or just hasn’t even worked. Can you guys help?
09%20PM|690x311

Hello, I need help for something on my new story. So I have these two characters in a big bedroom and they are sitting on their bed doing homework. They are in zone 2. I have the camera pan to zone 2 from zone 1 because i want the readers to see the whole room. Whenever it pans from zone 1 to zone 2, the characters appear right after its done panning. I just want them their before hand so when it pans to zone 2 they are already sitting there. Am I doing something wrong with the coding?

INT. BEDROOM POSTERWALL - DAY

@pan to zone 2
@ASH spot 0.889 61 289 AND ASH faces right AND ASH starts idle_sit_leanforward_impressed_loop

@CHLOE spot 0.899 233 287 AND CHLOE faces left AND CHLOE starts idle_sit_serious_loop

I’ve tried putting the @pan to zone 2 after but then they are sitting in mid-air in zone 1 while panning to zone 2.
I would really appreciate help for this, Thanks!

I can’t see the image

Add in the zone to the spotting in order to put that characters in the right zone without having to be in that zone:

INT. BEDROOM POSTERWALL - DAY

@ASH spot 0.889 61 289 in zone 2 AND ASH faces right AND ASH starts idle_sit_leanforward_impressed_loop

@CHLOE spot 0.899 233 287 in zone 2AND CHLOE faces

@pan to zone 2

Oh my gosh, thank you so much, this worked great!

Hello again, thanks for helping me last time but I have another question.
Can you tell me whats wrong with this? I want my characters to enter at the same time but it keeps giving me a warning that say,s use @character enters from x to screen y.

This is my coding for my charcters,

@ASH enters from left to screen left AND ASH is facing right AND ASH is walk_angry_loop

@CHLOE enters from left to screen right and CHLOE is facing right

I would appreciate the help:)

@ASH enters from left to screen left AND ASH faces right AND ASH is walk_angry_loop

@CHLOE enters from left to screen right and CHLOE faces right

Thanks so much again!

So I have a scene with two characters in it and I want the camera to follow both of them at the same time. I’ve tried looking up guides about it but all I’ve found is having the camera follow one character at a time. Is there any way to have the camera follow two people at the same time into another zone or something! Appreciate the help!

There are two ways.

1. You use the follow command on one character and have the other character walk alongside them:

@follow CHAR1 to __________ in zone ___ AND CHAR2 walks to __________ in zone ___

1. You us the pan command with a &:

&pan to zone ___

@CHAR1 walks to _______ in zone ___ AND CHAR2 walks to ________ in zone ___

Thanks a lot! it worked

I believe so. If anything it might just be lost. Either way you won’t be able to log back in. If you’re planning on deleting your gmail that’s linked to your episode account, I suggest emailing admin asking beforehand, so they can advise you on what to do in order to change your email linked to your account.

I really need help adding sounds as when I put the command it says it is garabage.

This is the code:

sound alarmclock-digital
@pause for a beat
LUCY (talk_confused_mindblown)
Wow i am running late, the bell goes in 30 minutes and it takes me 15 minutes to get there. I am going to have no time to see Mandy.
@pause for a beat
sound off
I really appreciate what you are doing here.

Add an underscore instead of a dash:

sound alarmclock_digital
@pause for a beat
LUCY (talk_confused_mindblown)
Wow i am running late, the bell goes in 30 minutes and it takes me 15 minutes to get there. I am going to have no time to see Mandy.
@pause for a beat
sound off

I know some sounds are listed with a dash but always replace it with an underscore.

And thanks, I love the love :blue_heart:

i have a problem, i want him to stand up and going to pay the bill but it gives errors and it is not a difficult command i don’t understand it …

Here’s the changes you need to make:

@ERIK exits right

@ERIK enters from right to screen right AND ERIK faces left

thanks girl xxx

and what is wrong with this;

@DR RENAUD enters from right to spot 1.280 242 20r AND DR RENAUD faces left

There’s an r after the 20

1 Like

thanks xxx