Rude’s Here to Help! Ask your questions babes 💙

Tysm💙

1 Like

And my speechbubbles are never where I put them is this a common thing that happens?

Sometimes when you’re previewing your story (especially on the app) it will just remember the last piece of code for the speechbubble and not reset itself unless you’ve coded every single one. The code on line 690 looks correct for the dialog on the screen though. Not sure if the web preview is the same though.

Thabks💙

Heyy I need help again😂 for some reason this character stays big I changed his spot like 10 times.

He’s david

maybe try a higher layer?

Thanks but I just noticed that I put right and not faces right I’ll try both and see what works💙

Hi… I’m trying to write my first Episode story and I’m already having trouble. I am using my mobile and i cannot figure out why i can’t see the words I’m writing so i don’t know if i spelled the words right. Nothing seems to be working. So i tried on my computer and i don’t know how to start new lines. Also… i tried making a new story on mobile and still can’t see words until afterwards. I need some help in how to fix these issues. I can’t even delete anything because there are no options for it.

Hello! I have a CC option but I use (quite a lot of) arm overlays. I think I’ve seen stories with arm overlays that matched the CC skin color. How can I achieve this? Do I upload 10 different arms overlays for each scene? Or maybe four and let the reader choose something that matches their chosen skin color?

Any tips on improvement? Any tips on how to proceed? I guess I’ll need to use gains here?

Hi, is there a conclusion to Trophy Wife told by Brandy? Good read and reccomendation but has no ending.

I’m not sure what is going on with the mobile story dilema as I don’t frequent that part of Episode. If you’re having problems, I suggest using the portal. Not sure what “starting lines” means, perhaps you can give me some more details so I can assist.

Using CC isn’t something I do because of this specific issue lol. I, too, like using limb overlays and using CC does mean having to upload multiple skin-colored limb overlays and adding them all in one by one. There’s no way around this. You can try using the option of a universal color (fair, light, tan, dark) as you suggested, but that all depends on the scenes you create with the limb overlays. If the limb is by itself or moving something around, you can make it work. But if the limb is right next to the character, the contrast might put people off. And you’re using LL which has so many skin color options.
My advice is to not use CC. But if that shipped has already sailed, then I would suggest using as few limb overlays as possible.

1 Like

I think The Trophy Wife is amazing and I am also waiting for more chapters. There isn’t a conclusion yet, but the author hasn’t said anything about quitting the story, so hopefully more updates will come out soon.

Fingers crossed. Thanks for the reply

Hello, I need help with this error problem. :slight_smile:

There are two groups of characters, the guys and the girls. I want to add a small scene where if you choose the guys first, the girls react. Then it goes to the intro. If the reader goes to the girls intro first, when it asks who you want to meet it goes straight to the intro for the guys without a scene. (Vise versa)

maybe its because u have flags right next to each other

Hey and thank you for responding back to me, I appreciate it. I’m trying to figure out how to change from a scene to another, like… this person is in her bedroom and it’s time to walk to the closet to pick out an outfit… how do I write that in the script? I gave up on the mobile editing because for one, if I try it on the computer, it becomes “playable” on the mobile which means I can’t edit it anymore on the mobile and for 2, when I was typing words I couldn’t see them until I saved them, which got to be annoying. That’s all I had questions about… going into tutorials now to figure out how to write the scripts. Again, thank you for your help and patience.

choice
“The Guys”{
readerMessage Chosen: Guys First
gain chose_boys_first
goto INTRO_GUYS
}“The Girls”{
readerMessage Chosen: Girls First
gain chose_girls_first
goto INTRO_GIRLS_FIRST
}

label INTRO_GUYS
@pause for 0