Rude’s Here to Help! Ask your questions babes 💙

Thank you so much!! I actually had no idea about the “named” choices thing, it’s very helpful! Thanks!
And I have another question, would I have to do the same with the hair and lipstick? Or it stays the same way from one episode to another?

If your giving the reader the choice, then yes you do.

Thank you so much! Everything worked perfectly!

I’m sooo glad

@RudeInception @Purple_Ghost Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Hi! My characters won’t show up on the screen. What have I done wrong? This is INK btw

@AUTHOR exits left

EXT. DESERT - DAY

@JAXON DEMON enters from left to screen left AND @LILITH DEMON enters from right to screen right
@JAXON DEMON faces right AND @LILITH DEMON faces left
@JAXON DEMON (idle_punch) AND @LILITH DEMON (idle_punch)

NARRATOR

You see the girl to the right? That’s me.
I am Lilith. I don’t really have a last name, I don’t need one for people to know who I am

@amanda.episode152

It supposed to be
@CHARACTER is idle_punch AND CHARACTER2 is idle_punch

1 Like

It still won’t work…

Sorry, I’ve missed one thing, don’t put @ with the second character when they in the same line

2 Likes

It worked! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

If I may ask another question… the action/behavior where the male is hurt and holds his arm… I can’t find it, what is this one called?

@amanda.episode152

idle_wounded

1 Like

Hey. Was wondering, how to make a character come on?

Like how to make a character come into the screen?

Did you use gains in your dressing game?

idk if u can understand but i wanna make a scene were the chracter look like someone dragged them like hold there hands and dragged them

There’s no behavior I’ve seen that allows another character to bend down and touch someone on the ground. Nothing that’ll last long anyways. You can have someone look like theyre being dragged by having them walk and using laying behavior at the same time.

1 Like

thanks but do you also know how they look like for example : a boy holded a girls hand and he was running with her (idk if u understand)

1 Like

I haven’t seen that either… I wish! Lolll