Rude’s Here to Help! Ask your questions babes 💙

i did what you told me to do and i got a error

You have to add in the zone first, just like in the examples above.

@RudeInception how do you make a mini game like in the kiss list with the fish?

I’ve never read the Kiss List. But maybe you can describe it to me.

M.c is trying to catch fish and they move but you can click on them as they move.

Sounds like they created and uploaded fish overlays and then used the tappable overlay feature. Here’s a guide on how to code tappable overlays:

You’re amazing!!! Thank you so much!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Need help again
Why am I getting this warning

Never mind
I actually need help with this

This is my script

Hi, every time I open the tab create character or continue on episode one from my first story my screen keeps loading and loading and nothing really happens I don’t know how to fix it ( for example if I try to change the hair color of my character) (and With the episode writing It keeps loading but I haven’t written anything yet so there couldn’t be an error wright? maybe you could help me?

You have some syntax errors:

1. @BRIE enters from screen left to and stands up screen left

The command line should look like this:
@BRIE enters from left to screen left

1. @AYALA enters from right to screen center AND AYALA faces left

The command line should look like this:
@AYALA enters from right to screen center AND AYALA faces left

This isn’t a script error, the display isn’t loading. This happens when you us a tablet or a phone; only PCs are able to load up the site fully. And if you are on a PC, then this might be happening due to the browser you’re using. Episode Interactive works best when using Google Chrome, so I highly suggest making the switch.

I still don’t manage to get the character to already stand there when the scene changes… It just appears there AFTER… Dunno what I’m doing wrong…

1 Like

Ahh! Never mind, I actually figured that out! Thx anyway<3

1 Like

Yeah For some weird reason my laptop can’t download chrome and I can write on my phone what I think is a little weird But I’m going to try to download chrome later rhis week again
But thank you so much at least now I know what the problem is :slight_smile:

Thank you so much
:smiley:

could you also help with zooms?

I actually have a guide on basic zooming:

Help please!! So I have been trying to get an overlay of the blue school locker, but I can’t find it. I also tried looking for a template/tutorial on how I can make the character open the locker and have a note fall out of it. Please help! (If none of what I said makes sense, I’m badically trying to find an overlay for the locker and how to make the character open the locker and have a note fall out) Thank you in advance!

Thank you so much