Rude’s Here to Help! Ask your questions babes 💙

ahh why didn’t I think of that…thank you! :green_heart:

Another question for you: I have a character moving downwards while doing the animation in rear. As soon as he hits the spot he flips back around in idle. Any ideas?

@CHARACTER walks to spot % X Y AND CHARACTER does it while rear_animation THEN CHARACTER is rear

Figures it out about two seconds after posting lol thank you so much

1 Like

try sound alarmclock_beep they have underscores _ not -. I’ve done the same thing before.

Hey, i’m having trouble to put an overlay (table) in zone 3, keeps saying that “Wrong syntax of specifying coordinates.Try “to SCALE X Y”. For example " 1.0 100 100”. And what i wrote was “INT. LA APARTMENT - DAY with TABLE DINER to 1.000 1.000 in zone 3 at layer 0”. Please help, idk what i did wrong.

Your picture looks fine. Except 11.000 looks a little too big unless your overlay is actually extremely small and you need to scale it up. I would put -

INT. LA APARTMENT - DAY with TABLE DINER to 1 -320 0 in zone 3 at layer 0

I also think the -320 might be offscreen
Put @cut to zone 3 and then place your overlay from there. You’ll get the correct co-ordinates.
You will also need dialog or @pause for a beat after your background if that’s as far as you have got in your script.

1 Like

Thank you, it worked, i was going crazy over here
tnx :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I really need some help when trying to use if/elif/else when ever I input the gains in the brackets for example

if (chose_pink){
@CHARACTER changes into outfit
}elif (chose_black){
@CHARACTER changes into outfit 2
} else {
@CHARACTER changes into outfit 3
}

But before that when I changed the characters clothes It was wearing (chose_pink) outfit
Once changing back to the outfit it changes the characters clothes to the last outfit which is outfit 3
What I’m asking is how do you change the characters outfit back to the original choice of outfit the readers picked or basically change back the outfit the had on before changing out of it.
Please in desperate need of help :grin::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:
PS: I’m a beginner

Not sure I understand what you mean…

I’m Back!

tumblr_n72c2uH4Gc1smcbm7o1_400

2 Likes

Never mind I got it thanks for tying to help though :grin::+1:t2:

how can I make her get out of bed more ‘‘gently’’?

@RudeInception How to use looping backgrounds? (I totally forgot.:sweat_smile:)

BTW, just use transition_squat_to_stand_neutral after sleep_lay_uncomfortable_awaken is fine, but you can also add standup_neutral after transition_squat_to_stand_neutral if you want. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you mean using a looping bg that exists on the Writer’s Portal, it’s nothing different from a regular bg. Just add the loop bg and it will loop on its own.
If you mean how to create your own looping bg, here’s a guide made the awesome @Apes on looping bg: 🏔 HOW TO: Loop your own Background

@RudeInception quick question :sweat_smile:

How can I loop an overlay without moving it left and then right (or vice versa), or without resetting it to the original spot in 0 seconds between the loop? It looks glitchy, like it jumps for a split second when I try resetting it in 0 seconds before looping :flushed: (not a looping background but just an overlay in a still background)

Thank you in advance!!

Ok. Thx. So can I just type:
EXT. OUTDOOR STREET LOOP - DAY
@ROSITA stands screen center AND ROSITA is walk_neutral
@pause for 10

How to make a readerMessage last longer?