Rude’s Here to Help! Ask your questions babes 💙

Also, if I want a character in the background, how would I make that character behind the characters in the front?

I tried, but the feet were in front of the characters in the front.
Here’s a pic
Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 1.02.07 PM

Can someone help me with this question? I really need help.

Put the three girls at layer 0 and the two talking at layer 2

Here use this.

Thank you!

Hey, could you let me know how to create a text for my intro? I have changed the code so many times but I couldn’t get the text to appear. I’m new and I didn’t understand how to create the overlay either…

Hello! I have a not-so related question. So I have one account created from Google and I wrote the first episode there. But now I created an actual account (this one), and how do I log into Writers portal from this account? When I log out of the previous one and click “log in with Google” it throws me into my old account because it memorized it I guess. ANY answers would be APPRECIATED. I really want to continue writing on this account!

I have a question I want my character to fall from the sky in a amount of time but this isn’t working?
@OSCAR walks to spot 0.389 188 401 in zone 2 AND OSCAR is fall in 3

@GISELLE walks to spot 0.380 135 385 in zone 2 AND GISELLE is fall in 3

Hello! I was wondering how to make my character walk off while doing walk_exhausted? I’ve been trying to get this done for a while now but I just can’t get it.

1 Like

its

@CHARACTER exits right AND CHARACTER is walk_exhausted

Oh, it worked! Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

So I’m trying to get my character to “walk into the distance” as the transition happens, but idk how to start her doing it. Here’s what I have.

NARRATOR
THIS is me.

@FARRAH walks to spot 0.786 144 133 in 2 AND FARRAH is walk_neutral_rear
@transition fade out black
INT. HIPSTER HOME - DAY
@transition fade in black

*I know for actions you can do @CHARACTER starts, but that doesn’t seem to work for this… I’d appreciate your feedback!

&transition fade out black

1 Like

You can also try this.

1 Like

So I’m a bit stuck. I don’t understand how to cut to a scene, have my character in a new outfit and have them sitting. the &transition command doesn’t seem to work and putting the transition after some things messes up the transition. Here’s what I’ve got:

INT. COURTROOM WIDE - DAY
&cut to zone 3
&BETH spot 0.680 240 235 in zone 3 AND BETH is idle_sit_sad_loop
@BETH changes into BETH_JAIL

I also cannot do &BETH changes into BETH_JAIL

Help would be appreciated!

Try this in your script.

INT. COURTROOM WIDE - DAY
@BETH changes into BETH_JAIL
@cut to zone 3
&BETH spot 0.680 240 235 in zone 3 AND BETH is idle_sit_sad_loop

so my script keeps saying I did something wrong like an error but I don’t know what I did wrong, I would show a pic but it doesn’t let me send you one.

What does the error code say?

I just finished my episode and watched it but everytime my scenes change it flashes. How can I stop this?

Does anyone have the script setup for INT. CLASSROOM WITH WINDOW with background characters and overlays? I’m new to overlaying so I would be grateful for some help!