Rude’s Here to Help! Ask your questions babes 💙

I need help…my episode says error loading on episode every time i click it…when i looked up the problem it said that i was banned…i downloaded the app using apk download because my phone said the app isnt compatible with my device

I would like to ask how do i make an over lay just spin with out the whole overlay moving

It will need to rotate on anchor point .5 .5 (aka in the dead centre of the overlay).
&OVERLAYNAME rotates 360 anchor point .5 .5 in 0

Hey does anyone know a background that shows characters moving? Like with boxes in front of a house or a moving truck or something?

Here’s one:

INT. YOUR BED NOT MOVED IN - DAY

You can also just use the BOXES overlay and upload a moving truck overlay.

okay, thank you so much!

I want my two characters to bump into each other and then fall, but instead they keep running and only fall after two seconds, how can I make the fall more smooth?
Here’s my script
@NOAH enters from left to screen center and NOAH faces right and NOAH does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop and YOU enters from right to screen center and YOU faces left AND YOU does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop
@NOAH is run_fall AND YOU is run_fall

Hey, I am trying to make a character face right but I’m getting an error. Can someone help me, I don’t know what I did wrong.

Here my script
@LOANA spot 0.692 149 148 in zone 2
@LOANA moves to layer 2
@lOANA faces right
@pan to zone 2
@speechbubble is 212 142 to 86% with tail_top_left

You spelled LOANA for first two lines and lOANA for third. Should be LOANA

Uppercase L

@LOANA faces right

Thank you! I am now trying to script a character and I am using spot directing but it doesn’t move her to that spot. Can you guys help me?

Here’s my script
@EDEN changes into Girl_flashback_1
@EDEN changes hair into Long Straight Loose Bangs Blunt Solid
@EDEN changes hairColor into Brown Black
@EDEN spot 0.695 264 131 in zone 2
@EDEN moves to layer 2
@EDEN faces left
@EDEN enters from right to screen right
@pause for a beat

Do you want her to walk to this spot or just teleport? If you want her to walk, use walks to spot

Remove this

Here’s an example. If you want her to walk to a spot onscreen using the same height and floor level place her offscreen and copy those coordinates. In my case, I left 0.695 height consistent and 131 (up-down) same so she walks into the scene with the same height and doesn’t move to the top or bottom of the screen. I only changed the middle number which is the left-right direction (higher numbers to right, lower to left). Picture a graph. So she walks in from the right side into the scene in a smooth straight line.

Thank you!

hey i’m having trouble with this still I’m doing this for a party scene and the lights show up first then the people. I want to have them show up together

INT. DELTA HOUSE RUSH PARTY - NIGHT
&zoom reset

&cut to zone 1
&LAYLA spot 0.438 295 382 in zone 2 AND LAYLA moves to layer 1 AND LAYLA faces left AND LAYLA is talk_smile_happy_loop
@transition fade out magenta 1
@transition fade in blue 1
@transition fade in blue 1
&CHARLIE spot 0.498 204 370 in zone 2 AND CHARLIE moves to layer 11 AND CHARLIE faces right AND CHARLIE is think_rubchin
&BELLA spot 0.677 151 286 in zone 2 AND BELLA moves to layer 22 AND BELLA faces right AND BELLA is rear
&BLAKE spot 0.695 37 286 in zone 2 AND BLAKE moves to layer 21 AND BLAKE faces right AND BLAKE is talk_cup_neutral_loop

how do i make 2 characters enter a scene at the same time without it saying “Use @character enters from scene X to scene Y”? I’m new to this so if anyone could give an example/explanation that would be great:D

1 Like